Chapter 11: Trash

Dominic grabbed her ass. He pulled her close, crash his lip on hers and nibbled her lips harshly. Chantel gasped at his action but that gave him the opportunity to slide his warm tongue in.

She tried wiggling her way out but his strong hand held her in place. Instead, she released a moan when his mouth ravish hers. The hand holding her ass squeeze tighter while the other one held her head in place.

The kiss wasn’t as brief and simple like the wedding. It was rough and wild as Dominic pinned her back on the table behind her. He pulled her head closer deepening the kiss, his lips moving like a pro sending a strange sensation to her system.

She stopped trying to get away instead she found her eyes closing. Her two hands finds its way to his neck and she respond to the kiss moving his tongue against his. Her mind went wild, she love this feeling.

Dominic smirked against her lips and suddenly break the kiss. Breathing hard, Chantel opened her eyes slowly to look at him. His silver eyes staring amusingly at her

“Not a man, huh” It took a while before she realize what she just did. She remove her hand instantly and shifted away from him.

What the fuck did she just do?

She kissed him back?

Dominic smirked like a devil before turning to leave her there still shock about what just happened. He surprisingly enjoyed the hot moment too. He finally got to grab the ass she was too proud of.

Chantel lips stayed parted for a while, her finger goes up to her lips. She just kissed a man she hated.

“fuck!” She curse under her breath and kicked the chair before her. “Ah, Ah! That hurts” she complained holding her leg. Sitting on it, she wiggled her leg like a kid.

“Why did I kiss him back? Am I falling for him?...” She gasps holding her lips with one hand. “That can’t be.. Did the almighty Chantel fall for Dom? That can’t be. I mean he is handsome but that doesn’t mean I should fall for him. He is rude and cold.. But why the hell did I kiss him back? I really need a good explanation or this is never going to leave my mind..” She paused and think for a while.

“Yes! I got it, I kissed him because he seduced me.. Wait that doesn’t make sense” She groan out throwing her back on the couch.

“Boss.. there’s a strange movement from Gabriel. He seem to be up to something” Enzo voice sound over the phone as Dominic stand near the window with one tucked into his pocket.

“Any idea on what he is up to?” He asked.

“Not yet sir” Enzo replied.

Dominic cut the call and stare into space for a while. Remembering the scene between him and Chantel, he smiled but when the memories of Susan came in, the smile disappeared instantly. His fist clinch tight and his eyes turn cold.

***

(SILVER COMPANY)

Workers could be seen busy with their respective works, the atmosphere gives a professional aura.

“What is with you?” A manger asked a new time model sitting with her folded as a bead of sweat form on her forehead as she held her phone tightly.

“Can’t you see the President is going to get upset? How could someone have photoshop these? I’m not with any man. These are fake” Iris complained holding her phone. She just started her modelling career just last two weeks and she is already having a scandal.

“I told you I’ll find a way to solve this.. all you need to do is to relax. You should get use to these” Her manager assured.

“Wait who’s that?” Iris asked when she spotted someone familiar.