Chapter 30: Stabbed

(JUPITER HIGH)

It's been days now and Ryan had not dare to trouble him. It seems Chantel's idea on the really works but then...

"Henry!!" Someone yelled his name while he was keeping some books into his locker after his last class.

"What?" He asked the guy running towards him with a scared look.

"You've got to see this" The guy said dragging Henry with him.

Getting to an empty class, Henry frown with the scene before him.

Aurora was kneeling before Ryan as he stared down at her with his arm folded. She was crying lightly as some students surrounded her.

"What happened?" He heard someone asked.

"No idea, I just saw the scene this way" The other one replied.

Henry ran to towards the scene, his eyes was on Aurora the whole time. Though, they haven't talked since the incident of him getting bullied that night but seeing her like this made his blood boil.

"Look who's here" Quill chuckled.

Ryan stood up straight with a smirk on his face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Henry asked the girl who was still kneeling with her face down.

Aurora who heard this stop sobbing.

"Go away Henry" she mumbled in a cracked voice.

"Aurora get up, this fool doesn't deserve your tears" Henry said trying to hold her but she jerk her arm away. He look back at Ryan wondering what this jerk had do to her.

"She's doing this for you" Ryan said walking closer. "I can't believe my girl fell hard for someone else without my knowledge to extend of humiliating herself in front of the students. I'm disappointed but I'm done with her anyway"

Because of him? What does he mean?

"What's he saying?" He asked with a frown on his face.

Ryan walk closer to him, he raised his head and the whispered.

"Do you think this over? I bet you have no idea who my father is.. A mafia lord in New York. I'm a son of my father.. Do you really think your little threat could stop me?" Ryan asked.

"Stop Ryan, you promised" Aurora said raising her head to look at them.

Henry could finally see her face. One side of her lower lips was bleeding and her face was wet with so much tears.

Did he hit her?

Without thinking twice, Henry threw a punch on Ryan face. Ryan lost his balance and staggered backward hitting his back on the table behind him.

Aurora stood up immediately to hold Henry.

"What do you think you're doing!!" She yelled.

"How could you let him hit you?!!" Henry yelled back getting hurt by seeing her face.

"Just leave okay? Y..ou.. s..h..ouldn't ha..ve threa..ten him... Just go Henry... PL..ease" she sobbed.

"No" Henry whispered.

By this time Ryan was up already. He wipe the small blood on his lips as he stood.

Aurora ran kneel before him again. "I'm so sorry" she said.

Ryan who saw this chuckled. "I can't believe this"

Henry got confused the more.

"For the hit, you'll have to owe me something else now" Ryan said.