Chapter 62: Are you hard, Mr President?

Chantel dropped the file before her and raised her gaze to Elsa who was sitting before her.

"I rejected him already" she spoke firmly.

"May I ask why?" Elsa asked.

"Because I want to.. Trevor doesn't seem clean and I trust my decision always. Tell him to find another agency, but not this mine" Chantel said calmly.

Elsa exhaled deeply. "Thank you Mrs president, I trust your decision"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help, I talked to her but it was still the same. You can try other agency I'm sure they'll accept you" Elsa said to Trevor.

Trevor made a sad face collecting the file from her. "She didn't say why she rejected me?" Trevor asked.

"It's her decision to make. I'm sorry, bye, I have to leave" Elsa bow lightly and made to leave.

"All I wanted is to make a life for myself an treat my sick mother. I thought she'll be of help because of how she is being worshipped on the internet but I guess I'm wrong. Insignificant people like me doesn't matter" he spoke enough for her to hear.

Elsa exhaled sadly. She still doesn't get why this poor guy is rejected and she still doesn't know what to do.

"President Chantel isn't like that. She is the best woman I've ever met. She picked me up from the gutter and I gave me a good life" She said, recalling how Chantel had helped her in the past.

"Then why am I treated differently. That's all I need to know" he said lightly.

Elsa sighed again. She did what she knew it was the best. "Do you mind having a lunch with me?" She asked.

Trevor agreed and the both head towards the restaurant close by.

A few moments later...

"Do you feel better?" Elsa asked as she watch Trevor dropping his cup after taking a few sips of coffee.

"Yeah, thanks" Trevor replied and she smiled. "Why are you being nice to me?" He asked.

"I had once struggled for a life before, so I know how it feels" Elsa said.

"I guess I'm lucky then" Trevor said staring deep into her eyes. She was a bit confused by her word.

"How?" She asked.

"I'm lucky to meet you. You're a good person.. uhm"

"Elsa" she completed it.

"Yeah, that's a nice name.. Elsa" He said with a smile.

Elsa checked her wrist watch and gasps. "I have to go, my artist will flare up if I take too long" She said standing up to her feet.

"Oh, that's sad. I really enjoyed your company. Thanks for your time" He said.

"My pleasure" Elsa smiled before leaving.

Trevor took a sip out of his cup with a knowing smile.

Getting back to her destination, she found Calton waiting for her already. Seeing her, he stood up and walk towards her.

"Where were you? I've been trying to reach you" he asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, my phone is dead, I'm sorry. Let's go for your next shoot" She spoke and ordered for his van to be ready.

***

(XANDER COMPANY)

Chloe stepped out of the car and went to open the door for Avery who dressed to kill. Just like her mother Chantel, she has the badass curve enough to make a man go hard. She knowingly wore a professional suit that hugs her body so well. To show that she is the boss, she have to dress well.

Her curly black hair fell on both of her shoulder, her make up light, her pair of long slender legs lead to a black shinny heels.

Chloe could only swallow, is President Lucas going to concentrate once he see this Lady?

"Avery, don't you think this is too much?" Chloe couldn't help but asked when she noticed the workers in the company staring at her in awe. "I don't think he is going to concentrate" she said again as they both stepped into the elevator.

"That's what I want" Avery replied and the elevator door opened. They both stepped out at the same time.

Lucas male assistant, Max eyes widened seeing them.

"Mrs Avery?" Max stuttered, seeing how hot she looks.. damn!. Chloe nodded. "I.. I'll announce your arrival.

Lucas has two men before him, they were discussing business. Lucas eyes were cold.

"So what do you mean?" He asked the men coldly. His black metallic cold eyes sent a chill down their spine.

"Sir... I hope you can understand.. making a deal with them will help us..."

"Shhh" Lucas raised his index finger with his eyes closed, indicating the man before him to keep quiet before he lose his calm. The man knew better and swallow back his word.

"This deal is like an insult" Lucas stood up and take slow steps around the table. "They are indirectly telling us to be their slave. How the hell are we are to get 40% out of the profit when we are clearly the one making the whole damn job, and they are you to sit and watch?..."

"Sir.."

"Silence!" Lucas fired at the man who made to speak. The man gave him a curt bow. "Reject the deal now, and never bring this kind of deal to me.. am I clear?" He spoke in an authoritative tone.

"Yes Mr President" They both chorused.

Max walked into the office, discontinuing the discussion. Lucas shifted his gaze to him.

"Sir, you have a visitor" Max informed.

"I'm in the middle of a discussion right now. Ask them to come later" Lucas said.

"Sir, it's Mrs Winfrey" Max said and Lucas raised his brow. He bought his hand up to check the time. This lady said she'll be here by morning and it's 3:00pm already. "Let her in" he said in his deep voice.

In the next moment he saw her tall slender figure step into his office. The men in the room lips parted. How can a woman be this attractive. They sat up on their spot and scan their eyes on her body. Lucas expression remain firm but Avery could see he was affected.

"Hello, Mr President" Avery smiled removing her blade shade. A smirk graced on her roses lips.

"Give us a room everyone" Lucas deep voice sounded.

Max signal the men in the room and they all left, except Chloe.

Lucas shifted his gaze to Chloe, when he said everyone, he meant everyone.

"She's staying, she's only going to follow my orders, not yours" Avery said knowing what is on Lucas mind.

Shifting his gaze to her, he stepped closer to her until there was no space between them, his look blank.. making it a bit hard for Avery to read him. Gawd! He is so huge, but Avery didn't get affected by him. She had met many men huge men.

"What do you think you're doing? You said you'll be here by morning" He asked in a deep low voice.

"I was busy" She replied calmly titling her head sideway.

Chloe could only bite her lips, this is not going to end well.

Lucas Scoffed at her reply. His gaze slowly move down to her chest, it was slightly exposed but damn.. attractive.

Avery made her research about Lucas. He is a flirthy type of person when it comes to women. She might be able to use that against him.

Just then he asked unexpectedly.

"Are you here to seduce me?"

Chloe bit her lips harder. That was the least she had expected. Avery shocked her the more by asking him a question too.

"Are you hard, Mr president?"