Chapter 40: Three folds

(SKY COOPERATION)

Enzo walked into the office with a small file in his hand. He spot Dominic having a some words with a visitor.

"Thank you Mr Dom, I really appreciate your words" The lady smiled and stand up to leave the office.

Dominic look up at Enzo.

"I've found the person who sent the guy to abduct Chantel that night and also the man receiving Iris's indecent pictures" Enzo said dropping the files on the table.

"It took you long enough" Dominic raised his brow coldly.

"I'm sorry boss, many things came up.."

"Why didn't you tell me about your mom in the hospital"

Enzo froze hearing this.

"What? You think I won't find out?" He asked.

"I'm sorry boss. I just didn't want to bother you about it" Enzo answered. His mother had been sick since last month that was why his Job seems slow these days.

"How is she?" Dominic asked surprising Enzo.

"Fortunately, she is getting better" He replied.

Dominic stretch his hand to check the files. His eyes turn dangerously cold.

The guy who sent someone to kidnap his wife was non other that Kyle himself... Oh he is so dead.

And the next shocking news was the man receiving the indecent pictures of Iris. Mr Harrison; Susan's father?!

"Mr Harrison" He muttered then look up again.

"Yes, his son attend the same school as Henry school. He was the one who bullied Henry that night we saw him" Enzo said.

"So Susan and Ryan are Siblings" He muttered staring into space.

***

Kyle stayed seated on the floor with his hand tangled roughly in his head. The fact that he just killed a woman carrying his baby is driving him crazy. He had been sitting for hours.

His face was wet with tears as he stared at the floor. It's been hours and he still couldn't bring himself together.

'I love you Kyle, I wanted to make things right' He recall her words and he pull his hair harder. Why does she have to be stubborn.. why?

His phone rang causing him to finally raise his head.

He got up quickly to check. Seeing the ID caller, he picked up immediately "Hello"

"We've got her" the voice sounded and he frowned.

"You've gotten Chantel?" He asked to be sure. That was pretty fast.

"Yes, she's here with us. We'll send you the address soon" The voice sounded.

"Wait, I need you to help me with something else too. I'll pay any amount" Kyle said. He needs to clear Yulia's body.

Moments later, Kyle's car arrived in a restricted area. He had already tell them to take care of Yulia's body though he didn't wait to watch them do it. Staring at the small building before him, he could'nt help but felt anxiety growing inside him.

He walked into the building just to find it empty.

"Hello" he called walking further while his eyes scan the place.

"Where are they" He muttered.

"Stupid" A deep voice voice sounded behind him. He slowly turn his head just to see two silver eyes staring dangerously at him.