Chapter 15: Accident

"This Chantel's husband on the line. Call this number again and you're dead"

Kyle frowned so hard hearing the deep cold voice. Did he just call himself Chantel's husband? The call disconnected instantly after the cold warning.

"Who the fuck is he?" Kyle muttered staring at his phone. If Chantel is married, does that mean he doesn't have a chance?

Yulia walked into the room and he quickly pocketed his phone.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Sure" Kyle said, he press his lips against hers dragging her waist close to himself.

Dominic dropped the phone after the call. He look back at Chantel who was currently sleeping on his bed. It felt strange for a while.

He had actually picked her phone since the call came in repeatedly, he thought was a business call only to hear some trash coming from Kyle.

He took one last glance of the lady sleeping before walking out of the room.

"Master, you have visitor. Your father is here" Sofia informed as he walked down the stairs.

Dominic walk towards the man sitting comfortably on the couch. This will be the first time he'll see him after the wedding.

"Father, how may I help you?" He went straight to the point. His father wouldn't have come here without any reason.

"Hm, how is everything Dom, it's been long I've heard from you"

"Everything is fine as you can see, what bring you here?" he replied.

Mr Steven inhaled sharply. "You knew about Chantel going back to that industry.. why didn't you stop her?"

Dominic knew this question is going to come.

"It's her life and her decision" he replied calmly.

"You know any scandal from her will affect your name. You are her husband you should be able to control her" Mr Steven said having a trace of anger in his voice.

"I think you're getting this wrong. She have the right to make her choice. I only did my job as her husband to help her out.." Dominic spoke calmly.

"If things turns out to be unrepairable, then I'll have no choice than to make you both divorce. It's just a business marriage after all" Mr Steven said while Dominic turn quiet.

***

"You have three minutes to get ready!" The director fired at Rana. They actually came a bit late and Rana is trying hard not to offend the director since it's their first job.

The director assistant was the one ho suggest to use Chantel since her work last two years was impressive. The director on the other hand have no idea who she is..

And what the silver company said about Chantel wasn't that impressive..

The director is known with his quite tempered attitude but his works are very professional.

Rana walked into the dressing room trying hard to compose herself. She doesn't want Chantel to know how angry the director was.

"Please make your work faster" Rana said to be the make up artist attending to Chantel.

"Is everything alright with the director?" Chantel asked. She actually came a bit late because of Dominic. She had made sure she watch him eat and use his medicine.

"Oh yes of course. The director just can't wait any longer" Rana answered.

The makeup artist was done after two minutes and couldn't help but compliment on her beauty. Chantel walked out wear a silver gown matching with the star light jewelries on her.