Chapter 71: Foreseen

Elsa eyes were focused on the system before her. She let out a smile and clicked on the accept green button. Standing up, she walk towards the large bed and sat beside Trevor.

"It's done, you're getting yourself signed up first thing tomorrow morning. The IMG, is one of the best and famous company too. They've been finding the weakness of the Wins entertainment industry but haven't succeed.. they are the perfect one" Elsa smiled and turn her head to Trevor.

"Sure they are, I'm so grateful Elsa" Trevor nodded as he shift closer to her.

"I should be the one saying that.. you've been taking care of me ever since I was left heartbroken by the Winfrey family. Thank you so much" She whispered.

Trevor raised his hand to her face and brushed his fingers on her cheek. "You don't have to thank me.. like I said.." he continued to trace his and until they got to the hem of her shirt. He noticed how his touch was affected her. "You're the best woman I've ever met" he whispered drawing his face close to her.

"Really?" Elsa asked in a whisper.

"Of course Elsa. You're beautiful, smart, lovely.." his finger brushed her skin, and her chest heave slowly, she was breathing way too hard. "He is such an idiot to let a damsel like you go" he slowly cupped one of her breast with one hand and captured her lips slowly.

Elsa mind went wild, she couldn't help the urge growing inside her and responded to the lips moving against hers. He slide his tongue into her mouth and find hers, their kiss slowly becomes passionate.

Trevor held her waist and made her lay on the bed, their lips molded. He slowly went for the neck, Elsa released a soft moan. She knows she haven't known Trevor for long, but at least he didn't break her heart. She gasp out loud when she felt Trevor's hand on her wetness, her body ignited.

Though, his touch isn't as good as Calton but she still like it.

He used one hand to caress her wetness gently, and use the other one to open up her shirt, revealing her naked breast. Hovering over her. Trevor opened up his mouth and took in her left breast whilst dipping two fingers into her.

"Oh Trevor" She moan out when his pace slowly got faster. He left her breast and began to kiss her again. After a while, she exploded. Trevor reached for the condom in his drawer and wore it on himself.

"Allow me to join you baby girl" he whispered huskily before kissing her again. Elsa opened her leg wide for the man. He slowly went in.

The night was filled with their sex. Just after that, Trevor caressed her cheek gently.

"Since you're mine now, I promise to make him pay, baby girl" he whispered as they both stared at each other.

Elsa smiled and shifted to hug him before closing her eyes. Trevor's lips stretched up to a smile.
_____

At the hospital Delphine just put Davidson to bed when Calton walk in. She was surprised to see him.

"I thought you left" Delphine said. Her voice gentle.

"Yeah, uhm.. since I'm starting work tomorrow. I thought of staying here for another night. I hope it's fine by you" Calton replied.

"Sure, you can. I was actually a bit worried Davidson would wake up and start throwing tantrum of not seeing you" she replied and they both chuckled.

Calton went to sit beside her and sigh. "Actually I came back because of you" he said and Delphine heart skipped a beat. Because of her? Calton observe her face.. she look calm, innocent and have this wonderful aura around her. She has cat eyes, small nose and rosy lips.. her brown long hair falls on each of her shoulder.. she look beautiful.

Delphine could feel her heat pounding hard as Calton word repeated in her head.

"Tell me about you, Delphine.. I wanna know about the mother of my son" Calton said gently and Delphine smiled.
_____

Meanwhile, Avery groaned out in frustration. It's been three hours already and there's no way she can sneak out of this function. Lucas was made to give some speech and she must be with him. This is important for the project they are working on.

"When are they going to call us out.. I feel like dying" Avery complained beside Chloe.

"I'm sure they'll call you guys soon.. you just have to endure a little bit more" Chloe answered.

"It's been three hours already.. I can't even breath with this cloth. How come my mother is comfortable with these.. she wore them every single day" Avery said.

"It's her profession.. she's used to it"

"But.."

"Shh.. little girl" Lucas said beside her and they both look at him.

"Mind your business little boy" Avery spoke back.

Just then, Lucas was called out, Avery sighed out in relief and followed him.

A pair of eyes stared at Avery alone as she step out, after some years, he got to see her again.

While giving the speech, Avery gave a look at Lucas. His face so look serious compared to whenever he is around her.. why does he like teasing her? After he was done, they both got down from the stage and Avery made to leave.

"Where are you going?" Lucas asked.

"Home" she shrugged.

"Seriously, we still have somethings to do" he said but the woman kept on walking.

Avery's eyes widened as she spot a figure.. it took her a while before recognizing the person. Why is he here? Roman.. the man who broke her apart for another girl. He was wearing a red suit as he speak with the woman before him. Just then he shifted his gaze to her direction and she quickly look away, but it was too late..the man spotted her already.

Avery wore her mask, she gave Roman a secret look and found him walking towards her. No, she doesn't want to see or talk to him.

She reluctantly walked back to Lucas.

"Hey, I need your help, really quick" She said and Lucas turn to face her.

"Why should I listen to you?" Lucas raised his brow.

"Just help me out first, please" Avery said quickly, Lucas observe her disturbed expression and then decided not to tease her.

"What's it?" He asked.

"Get me out of here, I don't want to speak with that man coming behind me"

Lucas gaze shifted to the person heading their direction. "Robert?"

Avery was a bit surprised. "You know him?" She asked.

"Yeah, someone I kinda dislike, who is he to you?" He asked shifting his gaze back to her.

"I can't talk right now, can you just pretend to lead me out of here?" Avery said, getting a bit upset about his constant questions. Robert was so close to her already, she could feel it.

"I have another way, it'll work faster and better" Lucas lips stretched up a little.

"What is it? Just do something..."

Lucas reached for her waist and pulled her close to himself, before slamming his lips on hers. Avery eyes flew wide open.