Chapter 4

"JEON JUNGKOOK... OH. MY. GOD." before Taehyung could reply properly, Sumi's voice rang in their ears.

"CHOI SUMI. WHAT. THE. HECK." Jungkook shouted back.

"What is she doing here, hyung?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with happiness in his eyes?

"Well, same. What is he doing here, Tae?" Sumi also asked Taehyung, with excitement in her eyes?

Taehyung was really confused because of their facial expression. But before he could react, Sumi was already standing in front of Jungkook.

"Are you for real? Are you really THE. JEON. JUNGKOOK?" she asked Jungkook with happiness dancing in her eyes.

"Yes, I'm." Jungkook replied.

"Oh. My. God. Tae you said we have a guest. You didn't say that our guest is THE Ultimate Jeon Jungkook." she stared at Taehyung with an annoyed expression.

"Wait, what do you mean by we have a guest? You live here?" Jungkook asked her.

"Duhh, obviously. If not my house, where else would I live?" she asked Jungkook.

"What do you mean by it's YOUR house? Hyung I thought we were at your place?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"What I mean is that it's OUR HOUSE. OUR HOME. Actually." she replied back pointing at herself and Taehyung. Then her facial expression changed into a horrified one and she quietly whispered looking at Taehyung "Tae, don't tell me that he doesn't know about us?"

"What about you both?" Jungkook whispered back.

"First of all, shut up, both of you. And secondly tell me how do you guys know each other?" Taehyung asked both the youngers with an irritated expression.

"Who doesn't know him?"

"Who doesn't know her?"

They both shouted at the same time.

"She's Choi Sumi. Who's that idiot who doesn't know her?" Jungkook said looking at Sumi.

"Yep, exactly and he's The Jeon Jungkook. Everyone knows him." Sumi smiled back at him.

"Sumi-sshi it is Jungkook. Just Jungkook. Don't call me 'The Jeon Jungkook.' It sounds weird." Jungkook said.

"Okay, bro." Sumi smiled at him.

"Bro? I'm not your bro. You're too hot to be my sister." Jungkook said.

"Well, it's true. I'm the hottest. But sweetie since you're one of my boyfriend's best friends. I'll just treat you like a bro. Don't have any other choice." she looked at Jungkook with pity in her eyes.

"Boyfriend's best friend? Who's your boyfriend, cutie?" Jungkook asked her.

"Taeeee, I think your friend is still confused and I think he's trying to flirt with me." she glared at Taehyung.

"Well, with all due respect to whosoever your boyfriend is, I just want to say that you're extremely good looking and it's natural that everyone will flirt with you." Jungkook winked at Sumi which made her blush.

He failed to notice the way Taehyung was glaring daggers into his skull.

Taehyung's fake cough brought both of them back to earth. Then he pulled Sumi behind him, not liking anyone flirting with his girl.

"Kookie, she's my girlfriend." Taehyung glared at Jungkook, because he didn't like the way Jungkook stared at her.

Little did he know that he (Taehyung) is the real owner of Jungkook's heart.

"Yep, the handsome hunk standing in front of you, is My Man." Sumi said while hugging Taehyung from the back and peeking at Jungkook from Taehyung's shoulders, standing on her toes.

"Oh." And that was it for Jungkook to slip into a daze. He looked at the couple standing in front of him and slowly said "Good, so I've to make a call to my mom.
I'll be back in sometime." saying this he practically ran towards the guest room.

"Tae, is he okay?" Sumi slowly whispered looking at Taehyung.

"Yes Sumu, he's okay. He just.. hasn't contacted his parents in a while and his mom was calling him sometime back which he couldn't pick up because he was talking to me. So that's why he went to talk to her." Taehyung lied to her because if he wouldn't have, Sumi would've definitely ran towards Jungkook's room to see if he's okay.

She's a sweetheart who cares about everyone around her, be it someone she has just met for the first time.

Taehyung loves her a lot for how kind and pure hearted she is but he also can't digest Jungkook's facial expressions when he told him that he (Taehyung) is Sumi's boyfriend.

Jungkook looked like someone had knocked his breath out.

Like he couldn't believe that Taehyung has a girlfriend.

Like he was really sad and something else...
something like... heartbroken?...

But Jungkook can't be heartbroken because of him, right?

He doesn't love Taehyung anymore, right?

Taehyung knew that in the past Jungkook was also in love with him as much as he was in love with Jungkook. But Jungkook would have moved on, right?

Just like he moved on.. Jungkook would have moved on too?

Because if he wouldn't have, then he should have contacted Taehyung at least once?

But he didn't. He never even took Taehyung's calls. Or replied to his messages.

He should have but he never did.

Not even once.

Not even when Taehyung's grandmother passed away and he desperately needed his best friend.

Not even when Taehyung needed him the most.

He simply ghosted Taehyung.

Like he never mattered.

Like he never cared?

But Taehyung thought that Jungkook must have been very busy. Learning the culture and ethics of a new country is not an easy thing. Apart from that Jungkook also had to learn a whole new language - English which at that time, none of them was good at. Well except for Namjoon. So Taehyung wasn't mad at Jungkook for not contacting him. He was completely okay with it.

But was Jungkook okay?

He didn't know.

Thinking of talking to Jungkook alone, Taehyung left to do his weekend chores which is laundry.

TBC
_

So that happened..!!!!!

The Story has 150+ views already???? Ahhhhhhh!!!
Thank you so much to everyone who's reading. 😭💜

Don't be a silent readers and please vote and COMMENT your thoughts. It really motivates the writer. 🥺

Next Chapter or Chapters will have Jungkook's POV towards everything.

I hope you are liking the story so far!

I'll see you again in the next chapter.

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Author.