Chapter 6

Please don't forget to vote and comment about how you feel regarding this story so far! 💜

_

It's been a week since Jungkook has been living with Taehyung and Sumi.

To his relief, the couple hasn't done much PDA in front of him.

At first it was difficult for him to live with Sumi but eventually they became good friends and now Sumi is always at his head, asking him things and also fangirling over him and vise versa.

Taehyung doesn't mind them acting like this anymore. In fact he really likes seeing both the youngers being close to each other.

Everytime Jungkook sees them together he smiles but his eyes tells a different story which Taehyung can't figure out.

Sumi came back home after work and started calling for Jungkook. Ignoring the man sitting on the couch in front of her.

“Kookie, where are you?” she shouted and then looked around her.
When she couldn't find him, she looked at her boyfriend and asked him. “Where's Kookie?”

“Oh, you finally recognised my presence.” Taehyung looked at her with an annoyed expression.

“Oh, Tae what happened?” she stared at him with a ‘Duhh’ look on her face.

“Nothing happened. You just don't even greet me anymore. No hello, hi. No kiss. No I missed you or anything. Just straight up Kookie, kookie.” he replied back, rolling his eyes.

“Oh my poor guy. Are you perhaps jealous?” she looked at him mischievously.

“No, nahh. What makes you think that?” he said.

“Okay great.”

“Sumiii, you're back.” Jungkook came running towards her, from his room.

Yes now Jungkook has a room of his own and as much as he wanted to leave their place, Sumi didn't let him. She went as far as crying her eyes out to stop him from leaving. So he finally gave up and stayed.

“Kookiee, I missed you.” she said and ran towards Jungkook to hug him.

“I missed you too. It was so boring here without you.” Jungkook replied back.

This made Taehyung’s eyes go wide like a saucer. He looked at the Youngers, disbelief written all over his face.

“Jungkook if you were getting bored then you should have come to me instead of staying locked up in your room.” he said.

“Anyways, I've bought snacks and I've a lot of gossip for you.” Sumi told Jungkook while breaking the hug. Which made Jungkook give her his bunny smile.

They clearly ignored the older guy in the room.

“The injustice in this household is too much.” Taehyung threw his hands up in the air and left the house while taking his car keys.

Sumi and Jungkook giggled and looked at his disappearing figure.

“How was your day?” he asked her as they sat down on the couch while munching on the snacks which she bought.

“It was really tiring. But guess who I met today?” she looked at him with sparkling eyes.

“Who?" He looked at her.

“Jimin Oppa and Hobi Oppa.” she said.

“Oh.”

“When will you meet them Kookie?” she asked him.