Chapter 28

Heyy Guysss, I'm so sorry for not updating for the past few days! I fell sick due to the change in weather. 🥲

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

***

It was a normal Thursday evening, Taehyung was excitedly coming back home from work. The weather was really pleasant so he had ditched his car and was walking on the street, humming some random melody. On one hand he was holding Jungkook's favourite food while on the other hand he was holding some treats for their little one's. 
Taehyung and Jungkook have been getting along with each other really easily. It almost felt like they were living together all this time.

As Taehyung was about to reach his buliding he saw something, or rather someone. He saw a car exciting from the building complex. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the person whom he just saw.

As the car left from his eye sight he quickly went in, towards his home.

JUNGKOOK.” he shouted as soon as he entered the house.

Jungkook was sitting on the floor, Bam was sitting on his lap meanwhile Yeontan was sleeping beside him on his own rug. The three of them flinched at the loud voice. Jungkook turned back towards the older and, “Hyung they why are you shouting? Tannie and Bamie were sleeping.” he glared at Taehyung.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” Taehyung looked down with guilty. Meanwhile Bam made himself comfortable beside Yeontan on the rug and they both went back to sleep with no care in the world.

“It's okay.” Jungkook said and looked at the little puppies, he smiled at the sleeping figures and then turned towards Taehyung and asked, “Now tell me what happened?”

“What was he doing here?” Taehyung said.

“Who?” Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Taehyung.

“Haein, what was he doing here?” Taehyung asked.

“Oh, him--” Jungkook fell silent.

“Yes him. What was he doing here?” Taehyung looked at Jungkook attentively.

“He actually came to ask me out.” Jungkook dropped the bomb on Taehyung.

AGAIN?” Taehyung again shouted.

Again.” Jungkook replied back immediately.

“Why?” Taehyung asked the younger.

“He wanted me to give him another chance.” Jungkook sighed.

“Oh.” Taehyung let out.

“Yeah, so he's been constantly messaging and calling me for the past few days. Asking me for a chance. He said that he really likes me.” Jungkook said.

“Okay, that's good.” Taehyung said and slumped on the couch.

“What good? I didn't replied to any of his messages and texts.” Jungkook sat beside him.

“Then why was he here?” Taehyung asked.

“To ask me out one last time. He thought that he he'll ask me in person then I might reconsider.” Jungkook said.

(A/N :- No hate to Haein, IRL. He's one of my favourite actors! 😭❤️)

“So?” Taehyung asked.

“So what?” Jungkook asked back.

“Did you reconsider?” Taehyung asked in a small voice.

“Nahh. I didn't.” Jungkook replied back nonchalantly.