Chapter 20

Taehyung's POV :-

Sitting on the side of my room's window, I wonder what my life has become. Everything is confusing and irritating me at the same time.

Every time I feel like my life is becoming normal or is coming on track, something happens. And I come back to square one. It's so messed up that I end up blaming myself for being born in the first place.

I don't understand why everyone around me always tries to protect me but ends up hurting me the most. Why don't people take my opinions when they make decisions for my life?

Why do they always think that they will do the best and not even bother to ask me what I want?

My girlfriend, well I don't know if I could even call her that anymore. It's been three weeks since she left. No explanation. No rejection. No long ass apology. No coming back or even trying to contact me. She just left.
Left as per her choice. Did she ask me what I wanted? What I thought was best for me? Did she ask me if I wanted to be with Jungkook or her? No she didn't. No one does. NO ONE FUCKING ASKS ME. They just make up their own minds and do as per they think fit.

So now I'm gonna do whatever I want to do. I'm not asking someone. I'm not begging someone. I'm not gonna apologize to someone. And I'm certainly not gonna wait for someone.

You want to be a part of my life? Good, thank you.
You don't want to be a part of my life? Great, fuck off.

"Hyung." Jungkook's voice rang in my ears.

I turned around and saw him, standing at my room's door holding Tannie in his arms.

"Yes kook." I said.

"Where is Tannie's food kept? I can't find it. Poor baby is hungry." he said with a pout on his face. I chuckled lightly at him.

"Come I'll tell you where it's kept." we walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I opened a shelf and showed him where Tannie and Bronny's food is always kept. Except for the fact that now it's just Tannie's because Bronny hasn't come home since last three weeks.

"Here it is." I showed him.

"Thank you hyung~" he sang and got busy in feeding Tannie.

"Kook, I'm thinking of visiting Busan. Would you like to accompany me? You can meet your family." I asked him.

"Sure hyung. When are we leaving?" he said.

"Tomorrow morning?"

"Sounds great to me." he said.
After a few minutes he started, "How do you feel hyung?"

"Perfectly fine." I replied.

"Okay. Why are you thinking of meeting her? Did she contacted you?" he asked.

"No she didn't." I said.

"Okay, anyways it's about time that you bring her back home." he slowly said.

"I'm not going to beg her to come back Jungkook. And the fact that she didn't contact me even for once in the three past weeks means that she doesn't want to come back home." I said.

"Okay then why are you going?" he asked.

"To get some answers. That's it." I said.

"Okay, you are really fine. You are right hyung?" he asked me, unsure.

"If you want to ask me if I feel heartbroken then no. I don't. I'm okay. I'm used to it actually. I'm really really fine." I replied to him truthfully.

"Where are we going to drop this little man?" He asked while pointing towards Tannie.

"We will take him along with us because we're going to drive to busan." I told him.