Chapter 11

“Was it easy for you to move on?” Taehyung asked.

“I never did.” Jungkook said.

“What?” Taehyung looked at him.

“Move on..” Jungkook replied back.

“I-- I... Kook..” he started but didn't know what to say to the younger.

“It's not your fault hyung. I'm okay.” Jungkook tried to reassure him. “We should get ready for the party.” he said and then got up from his place and left for his room, leaving a baffled Taehyung behind.

Taehyung knew one thing that he has to talk to the younger properly. He doesn't know what they will talk about but he just knows that they have to talk.

_

They were all in the VIP area of one of the most famous clubs of Seoul.

Jungkook and Hoseok were having fun on the dance floor.

Namjoon and Jin were busy eating each other's faces on a couch at a far corner.

Yoongi and Jimin were drinking alcohol as if their life depends on it.

Meanwhile Sumi and Taehyung were just giggling at random things which they were watching on Sumi’s phone.

After sometime Jungkook came and sat next to Sumi. He looked at her, she raised her left eyebrow and he nodded his head while pouting slightly.

“You didn't get his number?” she asked him.

“Nope.” Jungkook replied back.

“Why not?”

“I got scared.” He said.

“Scared of what?”

“I don't know. Rejection?” he looked at his feet.

“Why anyone in there right mind would reject YOU?” she glared at him.

“He might be straight also.” Jungkook said.

“Oh hell no. He is anything but straight. The man was staring at your butt for almost five minutes.” she said while rolling her eyes.

“Who was staring at his butt?” Taehyung said in a serious voice while jumping into their conversation.

“That cutie in Red.” she replied to him while pointing towards a guy who was on the dance floor.

Taehyung immediately looked at the guy and his eyebrows furrowed. “Did he make you uncomfortable kookie?” he asked Jungkook.

“Oh cut the crap up and stop with your overprotective nature Tae. He didn't make kookie uncomfortable. In fact Kookie finds him attractive and wants his phone number but is too afraid to ask.” she said signing.

“Guess what? I'll have to do that for you.” she directed towards Jungkook and was about to get up to get that guy's number when a pair of arms pulled her back and she landed on Taehyung's lap.

“You are not going to ask for anyone's number.” Taehyung said sternly.

“But Tae I'm not doing it for me. It's for our Kookie. He needs love. He deserves love.” she whined and his hold on her waist tightened.

“Nope, you're still not doing that.” he said.

She looked at Jungkook and gave him a apologetic look. So he stood up from his seat and said “Nevermind, I'll try to do it myself.”