Chapter 32

After kissing for a few minutes they parted ways and Taehyung looked at his little bunny with eyes full of love.

“Anyways, let's cut your cake. Shall we?” Taehyung said and turned back towards their table, on which a cake was placed by the servants.

“Wah, this was the only thing left?” Jungkook said chuckling.

“Yes baby. It's your birthday. So a cake is a must-have.” Taehyung said and guided the younger towards their table.

“Why does it have ‘Happy Birthday Jungkookie’ written on it? It should have, ‘Congratulations for getting engaged’ or something like that written on it. So that we both could cut it together.” Jungkook said with a pout adoring his face.

“It’s your birthday cake baby. We can cut that cake later in the week when we will celebrate our engagement with the others.” Taehyung said holding the younger’s waist firmly.

Jungkook slowly cut the cake along with Taehyung singing ‘Happy Birthday’ for him. He fed the cake to the older and after sometime music started playing in the background. Taehyung extended his hand towards Jungkook and asked, “May I have a dance with my fiance?”

“Sure, you may.” Jungkook smiled warmly and took his hands.

They started swaying slowly on Taehyung's beautiful voice..

It's about time we get it straight
Gimme a minute if it ain't too late
대충 무리였나 봐 babe
애먼 기분만 해친 채
버티기가 이만큼 힘든데
Stay with me 'til the end of the day

Maybe we
Could be
Slow dancing
Until the morning
We could be romancing
The night away, yeah

Turnin' me up and back off like this
What do you want? Do you not like it?
Stop teasin' me, girl
Now, you made me leave my heart out here
날 딛고 올라가
다시 새로 누군가 (got it on, did you?)
닮았던 우리가
먼 이웃 같은 날

Maybe we
Could be
Slow dancing
Until the morning
We could be romancing
The night away, yeah..

Once the song ended, Taehyung kissed Jungkook eagerly. As if he was starving for those pair of lips. They kissed passionately, exploring each other's hot cavern. But unfortunately they had to pull away due to lack of oxygen.

“I can never get used to your lips. They are my sweet addiction.” Taehyung said.

But before Jungkook could have replied back, the older latched onto his neck. Kissing,biting, sucking and making sure to leave dark purple hickeys. Marking the younger as his own.

“Tae--Taehyung..” Jungkook moaned at the pleasurable feeling. And that was it for the tiger inside Taehyung to unleash himself. His patience was already running on thin ice and Jungkook moaning his name broke it into pieces.

He picked up Jungkook from his hips and lifted him up a little in the air. As the first three buttons of the younger's shirt were already open so it wasn't difficult for Taehyung to mark his milky skin.

“I want you Kookie. Do you want me too?” Taehyung asked after he made sure that he had marked the younger's skin completely.

Jungkook blushed at Taehyung's bold words and slowly nodded his head.

“Words baby.” Taehyung said while squeezing his waist.

“Ye--yes hyung. I too-- want you--” Jungkook said while stuttering because he was too shy.