Chapter 21

Double Update as promised!!!!
Please do read the previous chapter if you haven't already and enjoyyy!

_

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Taehyung and Jungkook reached Sumi’s aunt's place in 30 minutes. They parked the car and slowly made their way to the entrance.

It was a beautiful and cosy house. A place where Sumi has spent most of her childhood. Jungkook really liked the exterior of the house.
The whole vibe of the house was screaming one thing - Home.

Taehyung rang the doorbell and they heard footsteps approaching. In a few seconds a woman in her early fifties opened the door, smiling.

“Taehyungg~ welcome home.” Sumi’s aunt shouted and engulfed Taehyung in a bone crushing hug.

“Thank you aunty.” he mumbled while trying to free himself from her hold.

She slowly let him go and then turned towards Jungkook. “You must be Jungkook, right?” she asked him softly.

“Yes.” Jungkook said in a small voice.

“Oh my god. Come here you kid.” she said and he got a bit scared that she's angry at him and might slap him but to his surprise she engulfed him in a hug too.

“Welcome home, Jungkook.” she said softly.

“Thank you aunty.” he replied.

Then she signalled them to come inside. They all settled on the couches in the living room.

“So tell me what would you guys like to have?” she asked.

“Please aunty don't burden yourself. We're okay.” Taehyung said to which Jungkook nodded his head vigorously.

“Oh shut up Tae, Jungkook you tell me what would you like to have!?” she asked Jungkook.

“Nothing, I'm good aunty.” he replied.

“Oh God these kids. Anyways, Meena.” she shouted and within a few seconds a maid came running towards her. “Prepare some snacks and drinks for all of us.” she ordered.

“Aunty, how are you doing?” Taehyung asked her.

“I'm good Tae. You should worry about someone else.” she passed him a small smile.

“Where is she?” Jungkook asked her slowly.

“Upstairs. Wait I'll call her.” she said and left to call Sumi.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking back at him. They were sitting beside each other.

“Hyung, please don't be angry at her.” Jungkook said.

“Don't tell me that Kookie. I can't guarantee anything.” Taehyung replied back.

While the two of them were whispering among each other Sumi and her aunt came down from the stairs.

“You were right they do look really good with each other. Oh my BL heart.” her aunt whispered towards her while holding her heart, dramatically.
She just wanted it to be heard by Sumi but the other two heard her anyways.

It made Jungkook blush and Taehyung just looked away, probably trying to stop himself from blushing.

“Maa, stopp.” Sumi slapped her Aunt’s arm lightly.

They came and sat in front of the other two.

Sumi looked really miserable to say the least. It looked like she had lost a few pounds. She had under eye bags. And she looked like she was sick.