EPILOGUE

"Oh fu-- I don't look good. Nahh, not at all." Jungkook said while staring at himself in the mirror, full on panicking.

"Nuuu~ juu look bootiful samchon." the two year old who was sitting on his lap tried to assure him.

"You think so Aeri baby?" He asked the little bub.

"Yass." the little one giggled. Jungkook pecked her rosy cheeks.

"Samchon where is Appa?" she asked him with her puppy eyes.

"Baby your Appa must be doing some work outside. He'll be here anytime." Jungkook said and back hugged the little girl.

"Okie, kookie samchon wen will Aeri get married to taetae samchon?" She asked him while fidgeting with her chubby fingers.

"Umm, after you turn at least 20 then you can marry him but for now let me marry him first." Jungkook told the little one who squealed after knowing that she will marry her favourite uncle once she's 20 years old.

"Twen I will liwe wid kookie and taetae?" she looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Yes baby then you will live with Kookie and Taetae." Jungkook kissed her forehead.

After sometime Hobi came running into the room, he kept his hands on his knees and started panting heavily.

"Hobi hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked him worriedly.

"Appaa." Aeri shouted and ran towards her dad and wrapped her arms around Hobi's neck.

"Hello baby." Hobi said while pecking his daughter's forehead. Then he turned towards Jungkook and said, "Your husband is so irritating. I swear if it wasn't your wedding today, I would have killed him Kook."

Jungkook chuckled at his remark, "What did he do now?" He calmly asked the older.

"He was panicking for no good reason. The man was about to take off his wedding outfit and run towa--" he was cut off by Jungkook.

"He was about to run off from OUR WEDDING? AWAY FROM ME?" Jungkook shouted, disbelief written all over his face.

"WHAT? NO. He wasn't running away from you. He said that he'll take you and you both will just elope. I mean-- ON. YOUR. FREAKING. WEDDING DAY. That man thought to do this? Should have done it before. Idiot." Hobi said as he took his daughter who was pouting, in his arms and stood up.

"OH. Oh." Jungkook sighed. "What is he doing now?" he casually asked.

"Well, he's sitting on the bed while Jimin, Yoongi hyung and my wife. All three of them are trying to calm him down." Hobi said.

"Hahh, okay. Can I talk to him for a sec? I'm sure he'll be okay." Jungkook asked, unsure.

"No, it's not good to see each other before the wedding. You didn't let me meet her before my wedding. Why do you think I'll let you guys meet each other?" Hobi said.

"Ugh, whatever. I'll just call him." Jungkook said and took out his phone from his pants pocket and dialled the contact name - My Bear Husband ❤️

After a few rings Taehyung picked up the call and he said in a small voice, "Sweetheart."

"What happened baby?" Jungkook asked slowly.

Hobi rolled his eyes at the whipped bunny and whispered, "We'll be outside." Jungkook nodded and he left.

"Nothing happened." Taehyung mumbled.

"Baby please tell me, do you not want to get married right now?" Jungkook asked.

"I do. I do. I do want to. I'm just nervous--- OUCH--" Taehyung suddenly shouted.