Chapter 35

There were a few people who didn't get the notification about the 34th chapter so please read that chapter before this one if you haven't already.

Enjoy!

***

It was the 29th of December.

Taehyung and Jungkook both of them were sitting in their room. Taehyung was watching something attentively on his phone sitting on one side of the bed while Jungkook was sitting on the other side of the bed, sulking like a little baby.

There was a huge gap between the two of them and Jungkook wasn't liking it one bit. He needed attention. He needed his fiance’s focus on him. Only Him.

“Tae.” He mumbled slowly, staring at Taehyung with his big doe eyes.

“Yes my baby highness.” Taehyung replied while looking in his phone.

“Why is your head buried in that damn phone of yours?” Jungkook asked a bit sternly.

“Where should it be buried then baby?” Taehyung said, still busy staring at his phone. THE. AUDACITY. OF. THIS. MAN.

“In my ass.” Jungkook replied and Taehyung instantly shot up his eyes and stared at Jungkook.

“What? Jungkook?” To say that Taehyung was shocked will be an understatement.

“Instead of burrying your face in your phone, bury it in my ass.” He said boldly and turned around to face the wall.

Taehyung turned of his phone and kept it aside and he slowly grabbed Jungkook's waist from the back and whispered, “Is my little Kookie horny?”

“N--no.” Jungkook managed to stutter because the way Taehyung was speaking beside his ear and not to forget his hand which was now under Jungkook's t-shirt, it was doing things to him which he could not explain.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed and hovered above him. For a minute he stared at the younger's beautiful face, mesmerized by his beauty and then he slowly started kissing Jungkook's whole face. From his button nose to his rosy cheeks to his forehead and lastly his lips. The kiss at first was slow and sensual but soon it turned into a hot makeout session when Jungkook snaked his arms under Taehyung's shirt and gripped his biceps from the back, meanwhile Taehyung's hands were tightly wrapped around the younger's waist touching his bare skin.

Jungkook had an expression of aesthetic delight as his fiancé roamed his tongue inside his mouth, tasting his hot cavern. After kissing for a few minutes Taehyung hurriedly started unbuttoning Jungkook's pants button when the younger stopped him.

“No hyung. Not right now.” Jungkook said.

“But why Kookie?” Taehyung asked with a little pout adoring his lips.

Jungkook chuckled and quickly kissed his pout away and then he said, “It’s ten thirty pm right now. Your birthday is in one hour thirty minutes and if we start now, you will still be inside me by the time the clock will stuck twelve.”

Yeah. Best. Birthday. Gift. Ever.” Taehyung said while emphasizing on every word.

“NOO.” Jungkook shouted as he sat on the couch alongwith Taehyung.

“Why baby, what's wrong with that?” Taehyung said and, “Also please stop using your strength on me, especially when I'm horny.” he said with puppy eyes.