Chapter 31

Happyyyyyy New Year you Guyss!!
I hope this year brings love and only love your way!!

Enjoy!!

(No proofread so please ignore the mistakes.)

***

Next morning Jungkook woke up in the arms of his love. He looked at Taehyung’s handsome features and smiled from ear to ear.

“Good Morning baby.” Taehyung whispered.

“Good Morning hyung.” Jungkook replied back.

“Today I'm gonna try my best to make your birthday special.” Taehyung said while holding the younger tightly in his arms.

“Hyung I'm waking up in your arms. That already makes it the best birthday ever.” Jungkook said blushingly.

“You will have a great time today.” Taehyung said and kissed his forehead. “Okay so what will you have in breakfast today? I'll make it for you.”

“You will make breakfast?” Jungkook asked chuckling.

“Why are you making fun of me baby? I can make food.” Taehyung said with a pout which was quickly kissed away by Jungkook.

“Okay, so pancakes with maple syrup?” Jungkook asked while scrunching his nose cutely.

“Done. Go and freshen up I'll go and make it for you.” Taehyung said.

“Noo~ I'll help you.” Jungkook said.

“But baby..”

“Shh, you go and freshen up in your bathroom I'll go in mine and then we'll make breakfast together.” Jungkook declared and who was Taehyung to decline his baby’s request? So he agreed.

They made their breakfast together. Taehyung trying his best not to burn anything and Jungkook making sure that Taehyung doesn't burn anything. They smiled, laughed together. Kissed, a lot. And had one of their best breakfasts together.

After having their breakfast. Taehyung asked Jungkook to get ready because he will be taking Jungkook out for something which the younger eagerly agreed, while giggling.

After getting ready they left for the place where Taehyung had planned to take Jungkook.

Taehyung stopped the car in front of Bam’s vet’s clinic.

“Are we here to take Bamie back home?” Jungkook asked with sparkling eyes.

“Yes sweetie.” Taehyung said and smiled at the cute younger.

“Yayy! I miss him so fucking much. It's been two weeks since I last saw him. I'm never letting him stay at the clinic. Like if they want to treat him then we will bring him here everyday but no staying back.” Jungkook said and giggled.

“Exactly baby. Now let's go and bring our kid home.” Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand and they walked into the clinic together.

After getting in there Taehyung turned Jungkook towards himself and said, “Are you ready for your first surprise baby?”

“What surprise hyung?” Jungkook asked him.

“Just trust me and turn back.” Taehyung said and Jungkook slowly turned back and what he saw in front of his eyes, it made him cry his eye balls out.

There it was their little Bamie slowly walking towards them with his little legs.

“He-- he can walk--??” Jungkook asked the older with shaky voice.