Chapter 13

Heyy Guyss, at first I thought to write this past in detail but then I dropped that idea and wrote it while skipping a lot of time because it's not related to Tae & Kook both of them so it's not necessary to have 3-4 chapters.
I'll try to brush it off as fast as possible because as much as you all want to see taekook together, trust me bro ME TOO! (But as I said earlier it'll take some time, hehe.)
Anyways, longgggesttttt chapter a head. let's get started!!!!!!

-

(Flashback Continues.)

FEW DAYS LATER!

After practicing her new choreography, Sumi came out of the dance room and was walking on the hallways towards the elevator when she heard faint music which made her halt in her steps. Who might be awake at this hour? She thought to herself as it was 3:30 am.

So she slowly walked towards that particular room where the music was coming from, the room's door was slightly open so she peaked inside and the scene in front of her took her breath away.

The world stopped around her as she laid her eyes on the dancing angel, Kim Taehyung.

She forgot how to breath and an instant realisation hit her that the man in front of her is going to be the death of her.

She was so busy staring at him that she didn't notice when the music came to a halt and Taehyung looked back at her.

“Hello, do you want anything?” he asked her confusingly.

His angelic voice brought her back to earth and she blushed in embarrassment and replied, “Annyeonghaseyo seonbaenim.” and bowed in front of him. (Hello Senior/Sir)

“Annyeonghaseyo Sumi-sshi.” he said. “Are you okay?”

“Yes-ss. I am sorry for looking at you while you were practicing. Please forgive me. I was just curious as to who was awake at this hour and the gate was open so I came inside.” she said.

“It's okay. Don't apologise. I was about to go back anyways.” he said.

“You are a really great dancer seon-bae.. and as well as a singer too. Yes, I'm real..lly inspired by you. Than..nk you for y..our beautiful mus..ic..” she managed to stutter.

“Oh, thank you. It means a lot.” he slightly smiled at her which was enough to make her heart burst out of her chest.

“I'll take your leave now. Thank you for talking to me Seon-bae.” she said, bowed in front of him and left with a rapid heartbeat.

_

After that day they kept bumping into each other on various occasions. Sometimes unintentionally, sometimes intentionally.

Slowly and steadily they became friends but Sumi was always really shy in front of Taehyung.
It's just a little crush which will fade away with time, is what she started telling herself because Taehyung never spared a single glance at her in any way other than being just a friend.

_

After few days

Sumi came to meet Tae at his studio along with Jimin and one of their other friend.

They were having some snacks when she suddenly asked something from Taehyung, when the other two were not paying attention to them. “If you don't mind can I ask you something Seon-bae?”