Chapter 25

Warning :-

This chapter contains mature content/smut. 🔥

Please kindly skip it if you are uncomfortable.

I see you are still here. 😏
Anyways, enjoy! 🤭

****

(FLASHBACK CONTINUES)

After kissing for a long period of time, Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder because of lack of oxygen. Which made the other to part from his lips.

But before Jungkook could react, Taehyung latched on his neck, kissing him softly as if he's a fragile petal.

“God, I love you so much Kook.” Taehyung whispered in his deep voice.

Jungkook gripped his hair in both of his hands and pulled him closer to himself and kissed him again. Along with kissing Jungkook also started grinding on the older's crotch.

“Kook.. I.. think we should.. stop..” Taehyung whispered once he gained his senses back.

“Really hyung? But your boner says otherwise.” Jungkook replied back while putting more pressure on the older's aching member.

Taehyung blushed at the younger's bold words but then he stood up abruptly while holding Jungkook bridal style. “You need to go home and rest. You.. have.. a flight tomorrow..” he stuttered.

“Yes hyung I think we need to go home. Let's go.” Jungkook replied.

Taehyung made his way to his car and made Jungkook sit in the passenger seat and himself sat on the driver's seat.

“Don't drink and drive hyung.” Jungkook said lazyly and opened the bottle of alcohol which only gods knew from where he got it.

“Kook I'm not drunk you are and where did you get that bottle? Give it back to me.” Taehyung said and tried to snatch the bottle from Jungkook but all in vain.

“Let me drink today hyung. We don't know when I'll be able to drink this freely again.” he said and took a long sip from the bottle.

“Oh God. How will I take you home in this condition? Your parents are at your place Jungkook. they'll be disappointed.” Taehyung said while rubbing his forehead.

“Then take me to your home, simple.” Jungkook passed him a creepy smile.

“Fine, let's go.” Taehyung declared.

“Yayy, I love you.” Jungkook giggled like a teenager.

“Don't say that if you are not staying.” Taehyung mumbled under his breath and started driving.

They reached Taehyung's home in twenty minutes. Taehyung got out of the car and jogged towards the passenger seat, to Jungkook and opened his gate and the scene in front of him melted his heart into a puddle.

Jungkook was struggling to open his seat belt while sniffing like a little baby with his cute red button nose.

Koo, baby. let me help you.” Taehyung whispered and tried to open his seat belt but he failed because of the younger.

Hyungiee~ I'm not a baby.” Jungkook sing-songed and slapped his (Taehyung's) hands away.

“Okay you are not a baby but please let me help you.” Taehyung said.