Chapter 8

Trigger Warning :- Contains slight physical abuse. Please don't read it if you are uncomfortable.

-

Taehyung hugged him tightly and started caressing his back.

He looked at the others and they all had the same horrified look on their faces which he himself had.

“Kookie who is he? And what did he do to you baby?”  Taehyung slowly asked him.

“My.. my manager... there.. Tom Smith... He tri..ed to...”

“He tried to touch me inappropriately.” Jungkook finally completed his sentence.

Taehyung's grip on his waist tightened. Jungkook turned around, while sitting on his lap and looked at others. They all had a concerned look on their faces.

“Let me continue...” Jungkook whispered and leaned back into Taehyung's warmth.

“When I reached LA, I was really excited to start my new journey. I was also very sad because I had to leave all of you and especially you, hyung.” he said and looked back at Taehyung with his teary eyes while breaking Taehyung's heart.

“But then again I had the hope that I will keep in touch with you all through my phone and that we could visit each other from time to time.” he took a pause to collect his thoughts which were not at all pleasant.

Then he took a deep breath and continued, “For a few days it was all really good. Everyone was very nice to me. They were treating me really well. My schedule used to be very hectic because I had to learn a lot of new things and it was really difficult but I was happy.
Then one day my company informed me that they are assisting a manager for me who will manage all my work and will take care of all of my needs. I was completely okay with it. Actually I was really happy because by that time I didn't have any friends there and I thought I'll get a friend in place of a manager just like I had one here in Korea.”

“That's how I met him. My manager Tom Smith. He was a gentleman and we really hit it off like we had a lot of things in common and we even liked the same kind of music. It was such a dream to find such a great manager who also became my friend that too in a foreign country.
His ex-wife was a Korean so he had a decent knowledge of the language which made it even ten times easier for us to communicate with each other.”

“I really considered him as a friend so on nights when I used to miss you all a lot I used to go to bars with him and we used to get drunk and I always told him about you guys and about my lov...” he stopped himself from telling his friends about how he used to cry for Taehyung in that drunk state. Missing his love and his angelic voice which always manages to make him feel at peace.

Somewhere deep down everyone knew what Jungkook was about to say because at that time Taehyung was no better.

“I mean my crushes. Yes, I used to tell him everything. He was so loving and caring. He used to treat me like a little brother, always taking care of me, protecting me. I really felt that I got a big brother in him... but how wrong was I.” he paused and then hu turned around and put his head on Taehyung's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the older he continued..

“For me he was like a big brother but he has other intentions. He started touching me in different ways, like sometimes he used to accidentally rub his hands on my bum. Holding my waist tightly while we would be in a busy elevator or hugging me a bit too tightly whenever something good happened.
At first I was pretty oblivious to his actions but then slowly and steadily I started feeling uncomfortable because no matter how close we were he had no right to spank my ass when my first english song was recorded and for that I got compliments from my producer for my voice. I didn't like it at all, whereas he acted as if it was the most normal thing to do.”