Bonus Chapter

"Love Me Again" has crossed 38k+ views!!!! Thank you so much. I love you all so much!! 😭💜

Since most of you wanted me to write this specific part so, here's a little gift for you all. ❤️✨

***

Jungkook was squeling like a little kid as he was holding his husband's hands who was driving them back home.

"I love seeing my baby this happy." Taehyung softly said to him.

"You are my husband now." Jungkook giggled, melting his husband's heart.

"Yes baby, we're married now." Taehyung said and kissed his husband's fingers softly.

"Hyungie, I can't wait to reach home." Jungkook said.

"Me too baby, me too." Taehyung smirked at the younger.

After sometime they reached their new home. It was a beautiful house with three normal bedrooms and a master bedroom for the two of them.

They bought this house together, two weeks before their marriage.

As Taehyung pulled the car in the driveway, he got down and quickly jogged towards his husband's side and opened the gate for him. He was about to lift Jungkook in bridal style but the younger signalled him not to because the guards were very much looking at them.

Taehyung pouted in return as the younger chuckled. He then asked the guards to take out all the gifts and keep them in the living room.

After entering the house Taehyung started walking towards their room but was swiftly stopped by the younger.

"Hyung~ let's open the gifts." Jungkook said excitedly.

"Baby we will do it tomorrow. I'm really tired right now." Taehyung said. Jungkook's face fell at the older's statement, he really wanted to open their gifts but his husband looked really tired so he simply nodded.

"Okay don't be sad, we'll open few of them. Just two to three. Is that okay?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Yayy! You are the best hyung. I love you so much." Jungkook cheered and then he pecked the older's lips and hopped towards their pile of gifts. Taehyung chuckled at the younger's actions but soon he followed him.

After opening few of their close friends and family member's gifts. Taehyung stood up and said, "Okay baby I'm done. Now I'll go and take a shower." and he started walking towards their room.

Jungkook's Bambi eyes got widened at the older's actions, "Hyung, stop." He shouted making the older halt at his place.

He turned around and looked at Jungkook with a weird look on his face, "Whah happened baby?"

"Go to the third room and freshen up there because your clothes are kept there." Jungkook said.

"Why are my clothes not in our room Kookie?" Taehyung asked with confusion.

"Because this is our first day in this house so I kept your stuff in the third room and mine in the second one. Let's get ready in separate room then we can sleep in our room. And tomorrow after taking rest we will arrange all our stuff in our room." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded and left to take a bath.

Jungkook sighed as he saw his husband leaving. He quickly stood up from his place and ran towards their room to arrange everything as per his plan. He had planned a little surprise for his husband and he doesn't want it to get spoilt.