Chapter 23

Could you,
could you please
Please, don't change~

[No proofread because I'm not at home right now.]

-

THREE WEEKS LATER!

(Author's POV)

It's been three weeks since they last met or heard from Sumi. Except for once when she picked up Hobi's call and he told them that she's doing okay.

Jungkook and Taehyung both of them were back to their regular routine. They go to work in the morning and come back late at night. They have breakfast together but by the time of dinner due to their busy schedule either of them comes home later than the other so most nights they don't even meet.

It was Saturday night when Jungkook came back home around eleven thirty pm. He opened the main door of the house and entered inside.

The first thing he saw was Taehyung who was sleeping on the couch while the TV was on in front of him. He smiled looking at the sleeping beauty and slowly made his way towards him.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and looked at him with heart eyes. He slowly ruffled the older's hair and smiled at his pouty look. He tried his best to keep his urge to not do anything stupid but before he realised it, he was leaning towards Taehyung's face and he kissed his forehead softly, letting his lips linger there for a while. Then he unwillingly detached his face from Taehyung's and just looked at him.

"Take a picture, might last longer." Taehyung said with his closed eyes and slowly opened his eyes and stared back at Jungkook who was already staring at him.

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked away from Taehyung's face. “Good-- Morning-- Hyu--hyung.” he stuttered.

“It's not morning Kookie.” Taehyung said while chuckling.

“Yes-- but you were sleeping so I--” Jungkook started but Taehyung cut him in the middle.

“It's okay Kook. Anyways, you had your dinner?” Taehyung changes the topic.

“No hyung. You did?” he asked.

“Nahh, I was waiting for you.” Taehyung replied back.

“Oh, you shouldn't have but anyways let's eat.” Jungkook said.

They were having their dinner with a comfortable silence engulfed.

“Hyung, why aren't you picking up any of Namjoon hyung or Jin hyung’s calls?” Jungkook asked the older.

“Who told you that?” Taehyung asked with a mouth full of food.

“Jin hyung." Jungkook replied.

“Oh, I just don't want to talk about anything.” Taehyung said.

“Omay, he asked me to tell you or rather invite you to his cousin's cafe. Tomorrow, we're all going.” he said.

“Oh which cafe?” Taehyung said.

“I don't know exactly. Just his cousin has opened a new cafe so we're all invited by Jin hyung to visit.” Jungkook said.

“Okay that's cool but I'm not going.” Taehyung said.

“I'm not asking you hyung. I'm telling you that we're going tomorrow.” Jungkook replied.

“Kook I'm not going.” he said.