Chapter 17

This book has 4k+ reads!?? Thank you so much Guys! Thank you so so so much!!! 😭💜✨

_

It's been more than a week since Sumi was discharged from the hospital.

Jungkook's tries to leave the house were all in vain because the other two humans in the house were not listening to him one bit.

And this is how things were going in the Kim-Choi household between Taekook, every morning.

“Good Morning Jungkook.”

“Good Morning, hyung.”

_

“Good Night Jungkook.”

“Good Night Hyung.”

_

“Good Morning Kookie, had your breakfast?”

“Good Morning Hyung, I made breakfast for you as well. Have some, please.”

After having their breakfast they left for work.

_

“Good Night, Sweet dreams kookie.”

“You too, hyung. Good Night.”

_

“Good Morning hyung.”

“Good Morning Kook."

_

The door to the house opened and a tired  Jungkook walked in.

“Welcome back Kook.” Taehyung said, looking up from his phone.

“Hello hyung. Where's Sumi?” Jungkook asked, sitting next to him.

“Busy preparing for her comeback.” Taehyung replied.

“Oh, I haven't seen her in days.” Jungkook said.

“Me too, I've barely seen her in the past week.” Taehyung replied back.

“Did she tell you why she fell unconscious after crying, that day?” Jungkook asked him.

“Nahh, I tried to ask her but she didn't really reply.” Taehyung sighed.

“Anyways, what's Yoongi hyung doing here?” Jungkook asked pointing at the lump (Yoongi wrapped in a blanket) on the single couch across from them.

“Sleeping, what else?” Taehyung shrugged.

“I'm not sleeping, you brat.” Yoongi said while opening his eyes.

“Woah, good morning hyung.” Jungkook said, giggling.

“Hello Kookie.” Yoongi said smiling at Kook.

“Did he just smiled at you?” Taehyung whispered towards Jungkook, disbelief written all over his face.

“I think he did.” Jungkook whispered back.

“What are you both whispering, idiots?
I'm sitting infront of you. Don't you think it's bad manners?” Yoongi said.

“Look who's talking about manners! The one who was sleeping just now.” Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

“I just said that I wasn't sleeping.” Yoongi said sternly.

“Then what else were you doing Hyungie?” Jungkook said battling his eye lashes.

“Keeping an eye on both of you.” Yoongi said and then he looked at the two younger's with a horrified expression. Shit, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud. He thought to himself.