Lucknow.

Your pov.

We all were awake as it was 4:00 in the morning and getting ready as we were leaving for Lucknow for the match. 
Today is 25 October (imagine) and the match is on 29 October. I wore a comfy outfit as I don't feel like wearing traditional or jeans and all .

Outfit

I tied my hair in a ponytail as i applied a bit of cream and lipgloss

I tied my hair in a ponytail as i applied a bit of cream and lipgloss. I took my phone and packed my charger inside the bag as i looked around to check if i was missing something. I saw the message from riya saying, that they were going back .

You: bhaiya sab pack hogya so checkout karlete hai
Hardik: haan ,natasa can you check the washroom for once.
Natasa: yeah .

I took agastya in my arms as he was asleep. He slept after getting ready.
There was a knock on the door as hardik bhaiya opened it , it was ishan.

Ishan:bhaiya higya aaplog ka , rohit bhaiya niche bhula rhe hai .
Hardik: haan chalo.

We all came out as we sat on the car . In one car me , bhaiya bhabi, shubman and ishan were sitting. Agastya was on my lap sleeping on my chest.

Ishan: y/n humlog itna baat kiye but yeh toh puchna hi bhul gya tum kahan rehti ho?
You: Jharkhand.
Ishan: sacchi ?
You:haan jamshedpur.
Ishan: aree waahh phir wahan jaane se tumhare ghar aaunga.
You: ofcourse ishu .
Ishan:kya bhaiya aapko pehle y/n ko introduce karwana chahiye tha
Hardik: chal chal meri behen ke uppar nazar mat daal.
Ishan:bhaiya yeh meri bestfriend hai,kuch bhi mat boliye.
Hardik:mazak kar rha hoon ,chill.
Natasa: btw y/n are you thinking of getting in a relationship right now.
You:no bhabiii , i don't.
Natasa: great, you should focus on your studies.
You: ofcourse bhabi i will.
Agastya:can you all speak softly.
Natasa:baby wake up , we reached the airport.
Agastya:no
You:bhabi let him be , i will carry him around don't worry.

I said as we all came outside of the car as shubman helped me come down as i had a handbag and agastya was in my arms . Ishan was behind me and hardik bhai was talking with Rohit Bhaiya on phone.

M1(media reporter ): hardik bhai ki behen hai, miss y/n please ek baar idhar dekhiye.

I looked at the person who called me as i smiled , as hardik bai putted his hand on my shoulder as we came inside.
After checking in and boarding, we were finally inside the plane. I sar beside ishan and shubman as surya bhaiya was sitting beside hardik bhai and bhabi.

Time skip.

We finally reached Lucknow as we were escorted to the hotel by the manager and the boys were going in the bus. We reached earlier than them do thats why we already got the keys of our room.

The boys came as they entered and we came to the hall.

Shubman: shaneel ka call aaya tha woh bhi aa rhi hai .
Rohit: toh tune uska room book kiya.
Shubman: humare manager karna bhul gye aur abhi itne raat ko book hoga hai nhi.
You: shaneel di mere saath reh sakti hai, waise bhi main akele hoon
Hardik:haan.
Virat: tab shaneel aur y/n ek room mein .
Shubman:haan sahi hai.

After few minutes.

I saw shaneel di ,as shubman went and hugged her . I awed at the sight as she came in the hall. Only i , ishan , and shubman were there. Ishan and di shaked their hands as she looked at me.

You: hii dii, y/n this side .
Shaneel: hii y/n , you are really preety in real life.
You: thank you di , you are really beautiful i even said to shubman that i really wanna meet you cause ishan was saying that you are really fun person to be with.
Shaneel: ofcourse, i also wanted to meet with you, after seeing the club pictures i really thought that you were shubmans girlfriend.
You: noo di
Shubman: bas kar di yaar.
Shaneel: acha haan room ka kya karna hai?
Shubman: aap y/n ke saath rehloge?
Shaneel: ofcourse bhai yeh puchne wala baat thodi hai , i want to get to know her .
You: same this side.
Shubman: ok then .
You: aaiye di.
Shaneel: chalo.

I noddes as shubman and ishan were holding di's bag . While my one suitcase was taken to my room i had my bag pack and hell yeah it was heavy.

You: aiiyoo mumma itna shopping karwa diye bhaiya , ab utahaya nhi jaa rha hai .
Ishan:laao main carry kar lunga.
You: nhi ishu .
Shubman: aree do na.
You:aree-

I looked at them in disbelief as ishan snatched my bagpack.

Shaneel: y/n chal unlog ko carry karne de bag.
You: uhh.
Ishan: chalo .

He said as he dragged me. 

Time skip.

I amd shaneel di were laughing as she was showing me shubmans childhood picture, awwww he was so cuteee and still is. Shaneel di layed down as i kept my phone down.

Shaneel:y/n you won't mind if i play song?
You: nhi di I won't mind.
Shaneel: actually when i am unable to sleep ,music helps me to sleep.
You: aap bas gaana bajao di.
Shaneel: ofcourse, something calm like lofi and instrumental

She played songs as we closed our eyes and before i knew i was already sleeping

Ok that's it for this chapter,i know i am posting it after few days . Please do vote and comment. Keep looking shubman, ishan😂❤️ and everyone 💖