roses and kisses !

Your pov.

Time skip

I got up as a smile came to my face remembering that the last match was won by india which means that we won the odi series against south africa.

There was a knock on the door as i got up sighing, i opened the door and saw that it was shubman , he entered as he closed the door and hugged me .

You:still sleepy.
Shubman:hmm

He hummed as he snuggled his face on my neck. He plopped himself on the bed and pulled me making me lay on his chest , he covered both of us in the duvet.

You:shubman, shreya bhi hai room mein.
Shubman:hmmm ,i know.
You:aap apne room se nikal ke yahan kyu aaye .
Shubman:ishan aur shreyas bhai movie dekh rhe hai subah subah aur mujhe sona tha so that's why.
You: you sleep over here then, i will go and sleep with shreya in that bed.
Shubman: nhiii, nowww shhh sone do yaar.

He said as he hugged me and i was laying down.

Shreya:diiii
You:haan kya hogya.
Shreya: mumma ka call hai, baat kar lo.
You:hein, de.

I said as i took the phone from her as she covered herself from head to toe with the duvet after turning towards the window and closed the curtain. Shubman switched of the table lamps . I shooked my head as i started talking with my mother, i said that i was coming back, when i felt that shubman kissed on my cheek , i glared a bit at him as i was talking with my mother. But he kept on placing wet kisses on my cheeks

You:umm mumma baad mein baat karti hoon aapse .
Shriti:thik hai ,take care
You:byee.

I cut the call as he turned me towards him .

You:kya hai *whispered*
Shubman:kuch nhi.

He said as he placed his lips on my forehead and continued pecking on my entire face . I pushed him a bit as i said.

You:kya hogya .
Shubman: please nat jaao yaar , stay until the test matches
You;nhi shubman
Shubman: please please please please please.
You:but-
Shubman: please bear, woh fiza bhi hai yar and i feel quite uncomfortable.
You;hein?! Aapko kaise pata.
Shubman:she told me about it .

I pouted, that girl seems obsessed with shubi, no way i am leaving.

You:uhh koyi na main mumma se bat kar lingi , humlog try karenge rukne ka .
Shubman:nope ,you are staying.

I nodded my head still unsure. Maybe it's better if i stay with him , plus we can spend time with eachother as i needed to join the college next year on april.

Shubman: then sab sorted hai , lets sleep .

He said as i nodded.

Shubman:cuddles? *Whispered*
You:sure.

I said as he placed his right hand under my head and the other hand placed on my waist. I closed my eyes as i snuggled on his chest . I shivered as his cold hand slid under my shirt caressing my bare waist. I opened my eyes as i found him closing his eyes. I held on his hand as his grip tightened. He opened his eyes as he placed his lips on mine, taking me into a kiss. I didn't reacted for few seconds as i was shooked , he pinched on my waist as i bit on his lips due to the sudden pinch. He moved his lips in a way i can feel all the butterflies all over my stomach. He pulled out as i hid my face on his chest as he chuckled, and looked towards shreya as he again closed his eyes and bought me closer.

Time skip.

Shreya was making morning coffee for me and shubman as it was now 8:30 am.

Shreya: here.