Revealing 👀

Your pov.

After keeping the cake and everything in the kitchen as i came out and i waved at everyone before rushing towards the backyard where the kids were and i bumped into someone.

You:ouch, ah, i am so sorry - kush!!!

I said as i saw my classmate, kushagra, yeah kumar kushagra .

Kushagra: surprise!
You: woahhhh!

I said as i held his shoulder and hugged him as he was holding me so that I don't fall down . We pulled out from the hug ,as my father said.

Piyush: y/n aur kushagra ek dusre ke saath kitne acche lag rhe hai.
Shriti:haan .
You:k-kya? Mummyyy papa kuch bhi .

I said with a frowned face as hardik bhai and krunal bhai were looking at eachother, as i came infront of them feeling bad and a bit angry.

Piyush:wait wait, baccha suno, see you both know eachother and so kushagra ke papa aur main soch rhe the that-
You:nhi nhi, jo soch rhe hai woh nhi hone wala aur hoga bhi nhi.
Hardik: fufa ji, abhi yeh sab baat nhi karte hai na.
Virat:haan uncle woh-
You:nhi ,argh!

I said as i left from there i rushed upstairs as i closed my rooms door , and took deep breath , i took my phone, as i called keart aunty as i asked her and uncle to come here urgently, I don't care, anyway we were going to reveal it to them the day after tomorrow so why not now !

I got up from my bed as i wiped my tears , but i soon sat on the bed clutching on my lower abdomen, my eyes widened as i cursed before searching for a pad in the cupboard, wow shit luck, nothing here, i took my phone as i  called nats bhabhi and she said she is gonna bring the essentials, thank god i had a set of clothes here.
She came in as she hugged me telling me it's ok, as i was still feeling bad , like i see kushagra as my brother and not even once i thought of him more than friends, i know they care for me and wants the best for me ,but there is one guy, whom i love the most and no one can change that fact, i know i shouldn't act like that but can't help it i have the worse pms.

You:bhabs they must think bad of me.
Natasa: no baby they won't, hardik and bhai has handled them, and we and your bhais know right you love shubman and he loves you too, you change fast shubman was looking sad and maybe a bit jealous, he is in the terrace, jaao fast fast.

I smiled a bit as i hugged her , and then took the pad from her and the extra clothes as i changed quickly.

I took my phone as i kept it in my trousers pocket, well it was a lightweight kurti , so no jhanjhat.

I came to the terrace as i saw shubman lost in his thoughts sitting on the small couch , i came towards him as i hugged him, while he held me by my waist and snuggled his face on my waist, i slowly sat on his lap, making sure that I won't stain his pants , because 1st day ,high flow , i rubbed behind his neck , my one hand went towards his hairs as i was caressing his hairs

You: bub, i want you to know that i will never ever leave you even if i need to give up of anything, I can't leave the guy, who supported me on my lowest, took care of me , loved me and made a smile come to my face everyday, the guy who never left me even after having big arguments, the guy who loves me as much as he loves his mother and sister, the guy i loved then and i love now and gonna love forever. Shubman you are the only one i love!
Shubman: i know my love , i just felt jealous because maybe your father was right, you guys know eachother from maybe childhood, you guys also look good together!
You:shubman shut up! You can't speak like that, you can't and you won't.

I said as i pecked on his forehead, he tightened his hug as we both went silent, feeling eachothers calm heartbeat, and whispering sweet words.

You:shubi
Shubman:haan.
You:main keart aunty aur lakhwinder uncle ko phone karke yahan bhula liya.
Shubman:huh!? Par kyu?
You:i want to reveal it to our parents, and this is the best time .