preps!

Your pov.

The ICT boys were long gone for the practice, as nushkie bhabhi went to ritsy bhabhis home as vamika wanted to meet sammy, this is the perfect time , i took my phone and called shubman to know if vi bhai was with them

In the call

You:hey bear?
Shubman: hii baby!
You:vi bhai aapke saath hai kya?
Shubman:haan gym room mein gye abhi filhaal.
You:accha ,bhabhi aur bacche bhi nhi hai, main venue mein jaa rhi hoon, aaj decorations karwa lenge.
Shubman:okie accha y/n suno na.
You:haan boliye.
Shubman:love you
You: shubman, love you too.
Shubman:accha aate waqt i will bring a small cake for ayu.
You:yeah, and i can make his favourite chocolate shake.
Shubman:yep .
You:okie , shubman get back to practice, I don't wanna make my boyfie busy talking with me.
Shubman:yeah, byee ,love you .
You:hahaha love you too.

Call ended .

I smiled as i tied my hair in a pony as i came in the kitchen to see if the ingredients were there or not to make the chocolate shake, ohho the main ingredient is missing, we can buy when we come back from the venue.
I called shreyansh dada as i asked him if he was busy or not, uffo this boy is busy, he said he will send driver uncle.

Time skip.

The car came to an halt as we reached the venue as i saw some paps were outside the venue , bro are they everywhere? Oh yeah yesterday i was here to book the hall, and they asked if i was coming today or not and i just nodded , that's why they are here. I came out as i recieved a call from shubi.

In the call

Shubman:babe ,i just got free, i am two minutes away from the venue .
You:but vi bhai?
Shubman:maine rohit bhaiya ko bola hai unko kahin le jaane , don't worry .
You:haan ok then , i am in the car , bahar nhi nikal rhi .
Shubman:main pohouch ke call karta hoon.
You:yep .

Call ended.

I opened the car door as one of them asked me if i wil go back as i shooked my head , and smiled at them.

You:nhi jaa rhi bhaiya, hoon main yahan hi.
Pap 1: ji .

I nodded as i sat in the car , as i started scrolling through my gc , yeah i had a fp too, and no one knows i have a fp , and i made many friends. I was chatting with them as the funniest girl in the gc made a joke, making me laugh out, there was a car honk heard as i looked out shubs here,he called me as i picked up.

In the call .

You:yeah aaiye , i am getting out.
Shubman:yep.

Call ended.

He came towards me , he was wearing a red tee, with black jeans, looking freaking handsome , boy was at practice or chilling?! He held my hands as we stood near the entrance as the paps were continuosly asking for shubmans pic.

Shubman:aa rha hoon , aa raha hoon.
Pap 1: shubman sir straight dekhiye .
Pap2: sir aaj bohot handsome dikh rhe hai.
Shubman:haan?! Kyu main humesha handsome nhi dikhta.
Pap3: nhi sir , aap toh humare spiderman ho, sabka dil ka chain leke rakhe ho.
Shubman:haan hahahaha.

I was giggling at their conversation.

Pap1:sir y/n mam ko bhi bhula lijiye na.
Shubman:are-
Pap3: sir please sir.
Shubman:accha accha bhula raha hoon. Y/n come na.
You:are ,aaiyi.

I said as i came towards him.

You:bhaiya main yeh sab nhi karti .
Pap4: aap dono ek saath bohot ache dikhte ho.
You:bhaiya hum dono bas bestfriends hai .
Pap5: nhi lekin isne sahi bola aap dono ek saath bohot acche dikhte ho.

Blush crept on my face as i hide my face with one hand, he pulled me towards him as the paps were taking pictures and some videos ,i looked at shubman as he looked at me sensing my discomfort, he pinched on my waist from behind as he caressed on my waist from behind

Shubman: hogya, actually humein late ho rha hai , aur haan ek request hai , yeh photos aur videos aaj mat kahin post karna please, kal kardena chalega.
Pap2:bilkul sir.

Shubman smiled at them as we both entered, the manager came to us as she escorted us to the sitting area, we sat on the couch as she offered us some beverages , she gave us a file as i took it from her.

Manager: mam sir these are some ideas you guys can look at it!
You: vaibhavi no need to do the formality.
Vaibhavi: how could i not y/n , afterall my girl has became so successful.
You:not yet.
Shubman:you guys know eachother?
You:yeah she is one of my schoolmate!
Shubman:oh hi, shubman, here.
Vaibhavi:hii, it's nice to meet you!
You: ok dekh 2nd birthday hai akaay ka , so we were thinking that theme rakhe koyi.
Vaibhavi:ho jaayega .
Shubman:are you sure? I mean bas kal subah tak time milega bas.
Vaibhavi: ofcourse, aaj tak kaam hojaayega , you guys can come tomorrow early morning and check the decorations and all.
You: practice makes a man or women perfect, vaibhu!
Vaibhavi: ofcourse it does, school mein craft and decorations department mein jo the
Shubman: you and your friends all are multi talented.
You:yep
Vaibhavi:hahaha them kya socha hai waise ?
You: the theme should be on something he loves.
Shubman: ayu loves boss baby doesn't he?
You:yeah , we can do it on boss baby.
Vaibhavi:ok , ho jaayega.
You:okie then, humlog chalte hai and you have my phone number right.
Vaibhavi:yep i have
You:aana kabhi!
Vaibhavi:bilkul.

I hugged her as we both left,i already asked driver uncle to go back as shubman texted me too, we came out to see that they were still there , we both walked towards his car as he opened the door for me to sit and then he sat , as he wore the seatbelt and i did too, he started driving as i said.

You:shubu pehle supermarket chale , kuch samaan lena hai.
Shubman:ok Mrs Gill! *Smile*
You:shubman .
Shubman:haan
You:kya humein apne parents ko bata dena chahiye?

He looked at me as he held my hand and said.

Shubman: do you want to love? Or is it because maine uss din itna bola.
You:nooo, uske liye nhi, i mean i feel confident enough now and
Shubman:i know baby, we can , and they must be okay with us , we are not kids.
You: ofcourse we are not kids but their decision matters the most.
Shubman: chalo we will tell our parents about us day after tomorrow.
You: okie*smiles*

We reached the supermarket as during this time it was not rushy so we can shop freely, i took a basket as shubman and i walked towards the chocolates section first. And he started picking up the chocolates

Shubman: hmm yeh bhi, woh bhi,yeh wala new aaya hai yeh bhi le lete hai.
You:shubman zyada nhi ! Ghar mein hai chocolates bohot already
Shubman:excuseme ,my wife loves chocolates and she loves anything she gets it!
You:you are going to spoil me!*stern*
Shubman:you are mine to be spoiled !
You:uffo, chalo we need to buy milk, icecream and yeah some coffee too khatam hogya hai.
Shubman:ok mam lets go .

He said as we both giggled, we took the things as we both came to the billing counter, after getting done with the billings we made our way towards my apartment.

Time skip.

We both were now at hardik bhais apartment as vi bhai and nush bhabhi were already there as vi bhai wated to give a small party to us . I came out as i took the cake, and the ingredients to make chocolate shake , i slowly peeked in as i saw everyone was busy , some playing kids in the garden area as i saw zi going to garden , i entered the kitchen as i kept the ingredients and cake in the fridge .

Ok that's it for this chapter! Thank you for reading, well i know everyone is busy with their finals , i am too! So late updates maybe from now onwards. Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone!