Confession?!

Your pov.

You:urrggg Mr. Shubman i have a huge crush on you and now it's turning into love. I don't even know why i feel jealous seeing you with sara or seeing any rumours of you both. I freaking fell in love with you.

I said in one breath as i entered my room and slammed the door as i sat on the bed . ..... I realised what i said to shubman right now. Oh shit. Main pagal hogyi thi kya , kya soch rha hoga mere baare mein woh. Hey bhagwaan ab kaise jaaungi unke saamne.

I was now changed into my night dress as i laid down covering myself with the duvet. I couldn't sleep but kept remembering my words . I am mad. Oh godddd kal kaise unke saamne jau.

Time skip

morning.

I was woken up by pankhuri bhabi.

Pankhuri:uth jaa y/n kitne der soyegi .
You:bhabi mujhe niche nhi jana.
Pankhuri: kyu?
You:aise hi, waise sab niche hai kya?
Pankhuri:haan

I hid myself with the duvet as i said that i will come later

Pankhuri: i want you downstairs now.
You: ahhhh please bhabi.
Pankhuri:no, now get up.

I sighed as i came inside the washroom.

You: mumma main itna kyu bol jaati hoon gusse mein. Haaye ram ab kya hoga mera. Calm down y/n , you can do it , fighting.

I said to myself as i brushed and took a bath. I wore a daily wear outfit as i didn't have a mood to go somewhere in the morning.

Outfit

I came downstairs as i saw shubman and ishan sitting on the couch

I came downstairs as i saw shubman and ishan sitting on the couch. I turned around to go back upstairs.

Ishan:y/n idhar aa.
You:uh main?
Ishan:haan idhar koyi aur y/n hai kya ,nhi na.

I cursed on myself as i came down having my face down. I sat on the couch as i acted as if i was talking with someone on the phone, and that act of my was shattered as i really got a call. Ughh why the freak is it happening with me. I took the call as i saw it was from sara.

You: sara kyu call kar rhi hai

I said as i gulped as shubman was looking at me , i picked up the call.

In the call.

Sara:hey y/n
You:hii.
Sara: are you free this evening.
You:yeah i am .
Sara:lets hangout at my home?
You: are you sure ?
Sara:yeah.
You:lets do it.
Sara: i will text you the address and time.
You;okie.
Sara:bye
You: byee.

Call ended

Ishan:kya boli?
You: unhone unke ghar bhulaya , hangout karne ke liye.
Ishan:arjun ne humein bhi bhulaya hai
You:ohh.
Natasa:y/n come and have your breakie.
You: coming bhabi.

Thank god , i came as I started having the sandwich made by natasa bhabi.

Time skip

I was coming to my room as i opened the door and was about to close the door.