meeting with bua.

Your pov.

I was sleeping but my sleep was disturbed by the sun rays peeking in through the net curtains. I whined as i turned around as i snuggled myself in a hard chest? Wait what . I looked up and saw it was shubman. Oh god .
I was about to get up but he didn't let me.

Shubman: please stay like this.

I got stiffened as his one hand was under my head and one over my waist. He took my small hands on his. Oh god my hands are so small. He intertwined our fingers as i smiled.

Shubman: your hands are so small.
You:yeah.
Shubman: cute.

I looked at his face as he smiled.

You: good morning mr , now let me get up and you go back to your room or else we are doomed.
Shubman: ok i will go but a peck first then only i will leave.
You:I haven't brushed yet shubi, i can't.
Shubman:i will wait orelse i am not going back.
You: bacche ho kya aap.
Shubman:haan ,if you say so.
You:cheesy man.
Shubman:but you love cheese.

I looked at him in disbelief as i came in the washroom to brush and do my morning routine. I will bath later.

I came out and saw he was still on the bed while he was scrolling through his phone.

You: shubman see the time , agar hardik bhai aake dekh liye we both are gone
Shubman: don't worry cutie i will leave after a peck, see very simple.

I looked at the time and whined . He pulled me towards him as he smiled. I nervously pecked on his forehead.

Shubman:lock the door i am going.
You:okie.
Shubman: by the way shahneel already suspects us , so we must tell her as soon as possible.
You: uhh i - umm sure i guess.
Shubman: she is very supportive y/naah.
You: i know shubi .
Shubman:i will get going then .

I nodded with a smile as he pecked on my forehead before going back to his room. I closed the door as i leaned on it and smiled. I never knew what falling in love was until now. Shubman you are making me fall for you so badddd.

I was startled as there was a knock on the door. I hurriedly tidied up the bed and pillows as i opened the door it was hardik Bhai.

Hardik: tu uth gyi thi yah maine utha diya.
You;nhi bhaiya uth gyi thi .
Hardik:acha freshen up hogyi hai tu?
You:haan baad mein bath lungi.
Hardik:acha thik hai sun aaj raat ko Bengaluru ke liye nikal na hai.
You:but humlog toh kal jaane waale the na.
Hardik: management walo ne reschedule kiya hai kuch problems ke chalte.
You:ok .
Hardik:thik hai main jaa rha hoon , tujhe kuch chahiye hoga toh call kar lena.
You: ofcourse bhaiya.

I said as he went back to his room. I  thought maybe i should take a bath and i will go to buas house to meet her , i should ask hardik bhaiya too.

I took bath as i wore this.