he came!

Your pov

The rituals were done as it was varmala time, i and ansh came up on the stage as he handed the varmala to di and i handed the varmala to jiju. They made eachother wear the varmala ,as the pandit now went towards the fire place to do the rituals while everyone can now get pictures clicked with the bride and groom.

After everyone was done clicking pictures, i took shubman with me , as we came up on the stage .

You:sana di , jiju meet him , he is shubman , hardik bhaiyas teammate and shubi uh yeah shubman meet sana di my cousin and yash , my jiju.
Yash:hii, my sister really is a big fan of yours ! She is crazy for you.
Shubman:oh wow ,i am glad she is my fan.

He said as they both shaked their hands .

Sana:y/n tu yash ki behen ko shubman se milwa degi .
You:bikul, accha pehle photo khicwa ne do.
Yash:sure , my pleasure i could get a picture clicked with shubman gill and our greatest y/n.
You:yesss!

We clicked a picture together as we came down. Shubman held my hand as i walked with him towards my cousins , and there was yash jijus sister , ms not so innocent, always pranking!

You:hey sneha.
Sneha:hi di,oh my freaking god shubman gill.

She said as she got up widening her eyes , shub chuckled as he patted her head

Sneha:can i get your autograph and a picture with you, please please please.
Shubman: sure.

I clicked there picture, as i handed snehas phone to her and shubman again held my hand , shubman gill are you forgetting we are with my family right now, i tried getting my hand off his as he tightened his grip making me look at him who was giving a innocent smile

Hardik:shub
Shubman:h-haan hardik bhaiya.
Hardik: tu aur y/n , shreyansh ke saath ja , he wants you both to go with him somewhere.
You:okie.

I said as i held shubmans hand before coming towards the gate to find shreyansh dada waiting there.

Shreyansh:sorry for distributing you guys.
You:pagle gecho ki? You don't need to say sorry da, shut up
(pagla gye ho kya?)
Shubman:uhh.
Shreyansh:accha guys actually sara ko pick up karna hai , umm i woh.
You:shhh mission pick up sara on the way , chalo.

I said as i pushed him out as we three came out. Shreyansh da was driving as shubman sat beside him while i sat on the back.

We came in tendulkars mansion as we greeted sachin sir and his wife , arjun was out with his friends.

Sachin:woh apne room mein hai , you all can go there.
You:yep .

I said and smiled as we three came upstairs as i hugged sara

Sara:hey y/n .

She said hugging me back .

You:chalo aap ready ho jao jaldi se.
Sara:kis liye.
You:what this dumb boy didn't tell you ,bas aise hi aagya?
Sara:nhi he didn't told me anything.
Shreyansh:oh well.
You:tumi pakka gadhachile ager janam e
(aap pakka gadhe the pehle janam mein)
Sara: hahaha.
Shubman:wait you understand bengali ?
Sara:a bit, and gadha seems gadha only so you know.
Shubman:ok , getting it !
Shreyansh:accha woh sab choro get ready.
Sara:umm y/n shubman can you guys wait in the guest room , you guys can rest for a bit.
Shreyansh:wait why he alone with my sister go in the guest room.
Sara:shrey woh tumahari behen ko kha nhi jaayega.
Shreyansh:sure *offensive side eye*
Sara: don't worry arjun will come in 2 minutes, he texted me.
Shreyansh:ok.

I gave a look to my brother, bro shubman won't run away with me ,nor i am gonna run away with him. We came out giving the couple some privacy as shubman opened the guest rooms door which was right beside Sara's room. We entered as he slammed me against the door after locking it, my breath hitched as his face was close to my , i gulped as he whispered.