Facetime

Your pov.

I got up as i felt a weight on me . I groaned as i opened my eyes and found that shreyansh dada had his legs on my waist and leg and was hugging sara . While shahneel di was on my right side having her face covered with her hairs while ishan was sleeping soundly on the couch. Wait- we all slept in the living room while watching the movie . I pushed dadas leg off from myself as i turned around as shahneel di hugged me.  I took my phone from the  couch . I rubbed my eyes as i saw the time . It was just 5:45 . I saw there were many messages from shubman as well as my family members. I texted them back as i decided to wake everyone up. I removed dadas legs he rubbed his eyes as he looked at me and then at sara , he shooked her  too wake her up. As i waked up shanu di . I got up and tidied up my pjs . I shaked ishan to wake him up as he sighed and turned around only to fall down om the floor ,thank fully there were mattress.
I started laughing as shreyansh bhaiya was a bit shooked while shanu di and sara later on laughed as ishan rubbed his back.

You:hahahahaha , oh god aap thik ho.
Ishan:haan .

He said as he got up.

You: I don't think aaplog freshen up ho paaoge, but you guys can atleast do your morning routine, do washroom hai ek mere room mein aur ek guest room mein . You guys can use those two washrooms . Aur shreyansh dada , can you take out brushes for everyone from the cabinet in the guest washroom.
Shreyansh:sure.

He said and got up as i nodded amd came in my room as i brushed and took a quick bath, as it wasn't that chilly here in mumbai. I wore a onesie which shubman bought for me before going to london ,it is really cuteeee. I made a bun as i came into the kitchen to make something for all of us.

Instagram.

Shahneelgill

Shahneelgill Look at this cutie making breakfast for us @y/ndasss

Shahneelgill Look at this cutie making breakfast for us @y/ndasss._

Liked by shubmangill, ishankishan saratendulkar,xoxo.shreya and 32,999 more.

Comments:

Y/nieelove: she is the cutest , we fell in love with her as soon we saw her in the stands cheering for our ict boys! 🧿❤️
Anshisme:okie you look cute di , but I don't remember you having this onesie , but whatever,my sister is the cutest.
Shahneelgill:@anshisme maybe someone gave it to her 🌚✨
Shubmangill:she looks like a child 👀🏵️
Shahneelgill:@shubmangill haan kake , a child, uske aage nhi bol rhi , tu soch le baad ka 😂❤️
Ishankishan:pata nhi tha , she cooks so well , i swear she is the best cook in our friends circle.
Y/ndasss._:@ishankishan i know i know , now stop praising me and eat the food orelse it will get cold.
Hardikpandya: y/n waiting for you to come and bake a cake for us , the one you made when you were 14 years old.
Y/ndasss._:sure , today? As i am free.
Krunalpandya:@y/ndass._ we are coming at evening.
Y/ndasss._: ofcourse.
Y/nman: guys something is fishy between shubman and y/n.
Ishankishan:@y/nman okie i am with you.
Y/ndasss._ : @ishankishan and @y/nman stopppppp ! 💀😭
Y/nman:okie i can't believe that ishan and y/n replied back 😭😭😭, love you guys.