band ,baaja , baraat!

Your pov.

Now we all were ready and it was almost to be muhrat as now we were in the different part of the venue , ofcourse mere dada ki shaadi baar baar nhi hogi toh naachungi bhai jee khol ke ,kyuki bas baraati wala dance hi aata hai sahi se .

You:band is here, baaja is here , baraat where are youuuu? Lets rockk.

I said as we youngsters started dancing and ishan showing of his dancing skills, shubman went to the dj as he asked to play some punjabi music. The cameras all around us to capture the D-Day . I was wearing a saree , as shubman said in the engagement day, and he was wearing a black blazer which he borrowed from Abhishek. Yeah Abhishek and mayank finally came here today in the morning.

The baraat was from the gate to the entrance .

Time skip.

The varmala and all was done as now the pheras were going on . While we all were throwing flowers on our couple . The last phera was done as the pandit ji called me , i held a new banarasi saree on top of saras head and side her maangtika as it was time for sindur daan , and there was a small twist, it was dada couldn't look at her but he has to apply the sindur perfectly. This was like a small game you know ,just like choora game. He made jer wear the mangalsutra while pandit ji was chanting some lines .

Pandit ji; vivaah samparn huyi, ab aap dono sabhi baro ke aashirvaad le.

We all hooted as ofcourse the wedding was finally over, mere sare tension khatam .

We all were now having dinner as you know they had to go to their room too🌚🌚

Shriti: y/n tum isske saath room mein jaoo.
You:aree haan woh rasam toh baaki hai na.
Shreyansh:ab kaunsa rasam.
Ansh: control dada control.

I coughed as our parents were here . I came with sara to the room they were gonna stay and yeah i already got the flowers and decorated the room before hand only .

You: hmm so finally.
Sara: kya *smile*
You:it feels so good you know, know that our family is completed,not really,i mean ansh is yet to get married.
Sara: and you too *smile* shreya is still small.
You:yeah .
Sara: y/n don't you think you should atleast propose eachother properly. I mean you both never had the proposal properly.
You: bhabhi it's ok, i was busy with my studies and shubman is busy with his life too, i want him to be best in his field,i want to be with him and support him. Just like how ritsy bhabhi, nushkie bhabhi, natasa bhabhi, and everyone does.
Sara: aww

There was a knock on the door ,as i smirked before coming out and then locking the door .

You:hnji nek de do.
Shreyansh:nek de do matlab, shubman yaar le jaa isko *impatient.
Shubman: aree main nhi aa rha bhai behen ke beech .
Shreyansh:teri shaadi hone de saale.
Shubman:karwa do sabki izaajat leke, main toh ready hoon.
Ishan:y/n bhi ready hi.
You:aree abhi jiski shaadi huyi unpe laao baat , jaldi nek do aur jaao andar ,nhi toh mera mehnat paani mein phir jaayega
Shreyansh:ufff lee aur nikal.

I danced as i took the nek from him before opening the door and pushing him inside and then i closed the door.

Time skip.

We all were back to mumbai and you know paps were already waiting for us, but today nobody had time, because ipl was about to start and they needed to get to practice and all .

You:byeee.

I bid bye to my family as they were going back to home, and now went back to the apartment and will come back here for the reception.

And as you all know, tired and fucking tired because of the wedding, the one getting married is enjoying while everyone else is busy and tired doing everything perfect . The reception will be held after some days as sachin uncles friends and all from abroad and then Sara's friends will also come so yeah . And wow, we ,I and shubman already fought because of some nonsense thing .

Ok that's it for this chapter, I know it's very bad but I am thinking to end this fanfiction! So yeah in hurry I wrote anything in this chapter but upcoming chapters will be good , I think so ! So do you guys want smut in next chapter? 🌚 Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ♥️ and everyone!