Haldi

Your pov.

I was running here and there as today it was their haldi.

Shriti: beta,jaake haldi le aa .
You:haan gyi

I said as i came near the decorated area and kept teh haldi which will be applied to dada and bhabhi .

Mansi:y/n di aana mere saath
Shubman:y/n this button broke-
Shreyansh:y/n sara ko jaake bhula la.
You:oh god , ok jaa rhi hoon main bhabhi ko bhulane , shubman you come with me and mansi kya hua?
Mansi: di can you please do my hairs .
You:ahh , ask shreya na .
Mansi: she was getting ready.
You: tum jaao main bol dungi usko , mere room mein hai, shubi come with me

We both cane as i informed sara to go to the frontyard where the haldi was taking place, we came to shubmans room afterwards.

You:kurta utariye apna.
Shubman:heh!?
You:are kurta utariye, button lagana hai .

He gave me a teasing smile as he opened his kurta and handed it to me i sat on the bed , as i took out the sui dhaga , from my clutch bag .

You: kaise tuta yeh?
Shubman: pata nhi

He said as he laid on my lap.

You:shubman, get up!
Shubman: yaar jab tak tum isse silo gi tab tak toh aise rehne do, waise bhi yeh sab ke chakkar mein we aren't even talking that much .
You: i am so sorry shubi-
Shubman: babe you didn't have to say sorry, but now you focus on sewing the button .

He said as he hugged my waist and slip of the saree , making me hold his hand. He sighed as he dugged his face in my waist making me shiver .

Shubman: jaldi baby.

He spoke over my skin making me grip on his hair ,  i hurriedly sew the buttons as i pushed him a bit .

You:h-hogya , get ready fast, function start hota hi hoga .
Shubman: hmm.

He got up as he wore the kurta as we both came out after checking ourselves in the mirror. I and ansh welcomed the guests as we cane to dada and bhabhi, we started the function. As everyone one by one applied haldi to the bride and groom.

After 1 and a half hour the function came to an end as now we were getting pictures clicked .

You: pictures done! Mumma papa kuch aur kaam hai kya , yah jaau main ab?
Piyush: beta subah se busy hai , rest lo jaake ansh come with me.
Shubman: uncle main bhi aau? Kuch help chahiye.
Shriti: nhi beta , aap sab jaake rest lo .
Shreya: mumma mein ansh dada ke saath jaati hoon, main bore ho rhi hoon ,thoda delp kar du main bhi.
Piyush: accha aajao.

I smiled as i thanked my mother . Shubman rushed to his room to take a bath as I giggled , he came back after changing into shorts and a shirt as he gave me his room key after locking the door. We came in my room as i came in the washroom. Gosh these freaking friends of mine are crazy, aise aise jagah haldi lagaya hai kya bolu, yaar pata nhi mujhe kyu target karte hai yehlog. I washed my face and neck with the facewash, as i came in the shower and took a cold shower. I dried myself up as i wore my clothes . I came out to see shubman sleeping, awww he is already asleep , i quietly took my phone from the charging as i laid down, i covered him with the duvet as the AC was on and I started scrolling through my Instagram and talking with some friends.

Instagram

Y/ndasss._

_