Ansh.

Your pov.

Morning.

I got up as i came into the reception to book the rooms and when they came they could tell the date till which they will be here. After booking the rooms i came back to my room as i thought to take a bath first and then call my brother to find out if they are here.

I took bath and wore this.

I came out of the washroom as i saw shahneel di was talking in phone , i guess it is shubman as she was calling him kaka

You:kaun tha di?
Shahneel:shubman.
You:ohh.
Shahneel:kahan jaa rhi hai?
You:kahin nhi, mera bhai aa hi rha hoga , bas usko call kar leti hoon.
Shahneel:haan kar le.

She said as she took her brush out and went in the washroom to get freshen up while i called my brother and asked him , if he had reached and yeah he had reached, they were on their way to the hotel

You:di kain bahar jaa rhi hoon.
Shahneel:ok.

She said from washroom as she came and locked the door. I got a call and it was from shubi.

In the call.

You:hello.
Shubman:good morning.
You:gooddd morning shubi.
Shubman:room mein ho?
You:nhi room se bahar , mera bhai aa rha hai usko bahar se pick up karne jaa rhi hoon.
Shubman:mere room ke bahar aao , ek saath jaayenge.
You:okie.

Call ended.

I came outside his room.as i knocked on the door. The door was opened by shubman as he asked me to come in . I entered as he hugged me.

Shubman: don't worry ishan is still sleeping*whispered*
You:uhh.

He asked me to sit on the couch as he went to washroom. After being freshened up he wore his sleepers as we came out after he locked the door as ishan was still sleeping.  He was wearing a short with a tee.

You: aap mask kyu pehn rhe ho?
Shubman: i wanna surprise your brother as you said he is a fan of mine.
You: ofcourse*giggled*

He holded me by my waist as my eyes widened. He smirked as he saw my flustered face.

You: choriye.
Shubman:uh huh.
You:haardik bhai.

He left me as he looked here and there . I laughed as i ran outside him following me.

Shubman:y/nnn waitt.

I stopped as he came beside me , we started walking as the smile was not leaving my face. I saw that some cars made their way in , and i knew it was my brother and his friends.

You: finally.
Shubman:oh god , let me wear my cap .

He said as anyone will know that he is shubman gill which he doesn't wants everyone to know. I walked as my brother came out.

You:anshhhh.

I said as he turned around and saw me. He runmed as he hugged me making me step back. I hugged him back . After few minutes he backed of as i cupped his face and pecked on his forehead. He still didn't noticed shubman as i asked shubman to act , we can surprise him after everyone settles down.

You:tu chal mere saath abhi.
Ansh:nhi jaa sakte , teacher ko inform aur permission bhi nhi liya maine.
You:chal na main baat karti hoon , Shivani mam aur shivam sir hai na ?
Ansh:haan.
You:chal .

I said as i looked at shubman and gestured him to wait there.

I came towards the students and teachers.

You:good morning mam and sir.
Shivani:y/n what a pleasant surprise.
You;hahaha.
Shivam: both the siblings were and are the school president, like wow even we are surprised by both of your works and all you did in school.
You:thank you sir.,btw do everyone still remember me.
Manish(ansh's classmate): ofcourse di we remember you don't we ?
Everyone:yesss.
You: ahh i feel so loved , uhh mam sir can i take ansh with me , he will be responsible for his works don't worry zi just wanna spend some time woth him and also my cousins are here so they can meet after years.
Shivani: ofcourse take him.
You:your rooms are booked by your names ,you can take the key from the reception*smile*
Manish: don't wory ansh,as always we both share the room.
Ansh:sure .
You:can i take him?
Shivam; yeah go on.
You: thank you mam and sir .

I said as i side hugged my brother as we came to the garden where shubman was waiting, wait ishan and ro bhai are also there wearing caps and masks , ofcourse i can recognise them because they are wearing yesterday's outfit.

You:chal tujhe kisi se milati hoon.
Ansh:ok.
You:turn towards your back.

I said as he sighed then smiled at me as he turned around.

I gestured the trio to come behind him ,as i asked ishan to cover his eyes with his hands as shubman turned him around.

Ansh:di ho kya raha hai aur kisse milwaogi.
You:thoda wait kar le , ok 3, 2,1 open your eyes.

I said as ishan shubman and ro bhai were standing infront of him. He widened his eyes as he looked at me . I smiled at him.

Ansh:are you kidding me right now .
You:no*shrugged*
Ansh:didu pinch me.

Ishan looked at me as he pinched him.

Ansh:omggggg itsss nottt a dreammm.

He said as he hugged ro bhai . Ro bhai laughed as he hugged him. He then hugged shubman and then ishan .

Ansh:thank you so much.
You:say thanks to shubi, uhh shubman because it was his plan.
Ansh:thank you bhaiyaaa, mera wish pura hogya .
Shubman:aww , lets go in.

He said as he put his arms on anshs shoulder . I shaked my head , as eo bhai and ishan put their hand on my shoulder taking me inside.

Ok that's it for this chapter. I might post one more chapter today or maybe tomorrow, because today is india vs nederlands. So i will see if i can post the other part today or not! But yeah ,keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone.