Surprise!

Your pov.

After some months!.

I was here at the stadium to watch todays match! Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans! I was here with sara as we both were supposed to leave together as my parents wanted to spend time with sara and get to know her. My brother spilled the beans with our parent and my father and mother were really happy while shreya kept on teasing me how i used to throw my phone away whenever i saw his and saras rumours, but that was really foolish and childish of me to do so , and and mr gill, was ignoring me god knows why?! He can't ignore meeeeee, tomorrow is my birthday and this man here is ignoring me. I sighed as we had time before the match starts, i excused myself from shreyansh dada and sara . I came into the dressing room to find vi bhai and shubman laughing and shubman stopped laughing as soon as he saw me , whatttt, shubman gill you are supposed to love me and give me all your affection! While vi bhai gave me a small smile before leaving towards the sitting area. I whined as i went towards him who was now scrolling through his phone, i came towards him as i hugged him.

You:shubmannnn.
Shubman:yeah.
You:kya hogya? Kuch kiya kya maine? aap small replies de rhe ho  yah phir ignore kar rhe ho yaar!.
Shubman:kahan? Ohh sab bahar hai mujhe bhi jana chahiye.

My eyes widened as i held his right arm , i tiptoed as i pecked on his lips  a small smile appeared on his face as he maintained his cold face , i sighed as i hugged him and wished him luck, as i came back and sat beside my brother.

Sara:y/n kya hogya ? Muh utra hua hai tumhara?
You:mujhe? K-kuch nhi hua bhabhi , dekho i am smiling bas thodi se tense hoon kyuki i love both the teams you know.

I let out a smile as i didn't want anyone to ask me anything. I was making some snaps as i put some insta stories .

The match started as RCB won the toss , they decided to field first. Shubman being the captain came and gave his point of view and both the captains shaked their hands .

Shubman and Sai were opening the match, as we all started cheering and you know what i did , i bought two jerseys one vi bhais signed jersey . And one shubmans signed jersey which i got from him during the world cup .

You:shubman shubman, letsss goooo boyy.
Sara:humare jija kaise ho shubman gill jaise ho *whispered*

Sara whispered in my ears causing me to blush , the camera came in our direction as shubman hit a six in our direction making me smile out wide as sara and dada clapped .

They played well making partnership of 98 in just 100 balls, but but sai got out after making 54 runs , oh no man.

Shubman was just six behind his century while i had my fingers crossed, he was sweaty and very serious right now as the bowler threw the ball and the ball hit his bat and ........ A six in our direction towards the right! He did it, i jumped up in joy as sara and shreyansh da laughed , being happy i threw a flying kiss towards him not knowing it might be a big good news for the media ! Wow i made a mistake and now we both are doomed! I realised it as i satdown biting on my tongue.

Gujurat titans made 311 / 6 in 20 overs.

The last ball was bowled by shami bhai as we all had our finger crossed, but the problem is i will feel sad if rcb lost and will be sad even if gt loses . Ughh, and yeah rcb didn't won , my mouth let out an ohh,as i had tears in my eyes , oh how i feel like a bipolar right now.

We three came in the dressing room to meet them , i hugged vi bhai as he sighed and patted my back. I asked him where the gt players were, as he said they are in the another dressing room , after talking for a bit i left as i wanted to meet shubi.

You:umm hii
Everyone:hii, y/n.
Shami:waise aaj shubman ne itne chakke maare hai kisi ke taraf .
Shubman:haan shami bhaiya kuch zyada hi shots mere uss taraf jaa rhe the
You:kuch bhi , congo shami bhai.