Sangeet.

Your pov.

After checking all the decorations and preps , i came into Sara Bhabhi's room and saw Anushree (cousin sister of y/n) already there with saras cousin sisters getting her ready for sangeet while the makeup artist was doing her job.

You: shailja di inka outfit blue colour mein hai, toh thoda elegance wala look dena inko , sara bhabhi aap dekho kaunsa jewellery set aapko pehn na hai.
Sara: oh god, this one looks really pretty.
You:hai na , mumma chose it for you.
Anushree: di humlog idhar hai aap jaake ready ho jao.
You:haan, sara main bhejti hoon shreya ko , she is ready, agar kuch chahiye usko bol dena.
Sara:haan , don't worry.

I nodded as i rushed towards my room because i needed to get the boys and girls to practice one more time, as arpita and bhumika worked really hard in the choreography.

I came inside my room as i saw shubman there.

You: aap ready ho toh yahan kya kar rhe ho accha shreya sara ke paas chal jaa .
Shreya: haan jaa rhi , bas yeh pin up kar do.
You:haan la de.

I said and took the pin from her and pinned up her plaites of her saree.

She went to sara ,as i locked the door , i came in the washroom as i did my skincare and all and came out , i saw that shubman had already took my outfit out.

You:thank you baby.
Shubman: welcome darling.

I smiled at him as i wore the bottom and i was about to wear the blouse of the lehenga as i saw shubman looking at me ,more like staring at me.

You:shubiii turn towards that side.
Shubman:babe i have seen all of you!
You: god shubman shut up *blush*
Shubman: you still blush as our early days when we got into dating.
You: you make me blush that much.
Shubman:do i? *Smile*

He pulled me towards himself as he was having heart eyes while the smile never left his face , i smiled before pecking on his lips and then i pushed him because we were getting late.

You:yaar i cant even go to the washroom because i already wore the bottom.
Shubman:babeee do i make you uncomfortable * fake sadness*
You:pagal ho kya!

I said as i glared at him while he giggled, i sighed as i wore the blouse of the lehenga

You: yaar yeh zip benstokes.
Shubman: aagya vi bhai ka aatma .
You;kuch kahan kya? *Glare*
Shubman:nahi baby, turn around main zip laga deta hoon.

I turned around as he zipped up the blouse and was tieing the lace of the blouse , he bent down leaving wet kisses on my back making me shudder.

You;s-shubi aaah.

I moaned lowly as he got up, he took my hairs and made it in one side , as he started leaving wet kisses on my neck.

You:shubmannnn bas ahh , choriye,see the time.

He left me as he pecked on my forehead.

You:shubman yeh kya kiya yaar.

I said touching on the freshly made marks on my neck.

Shubman: marked you as mine.

I looked at him as he pulled me towards him as he latched our lips together, his lips moved as i tried matching his pace, he pinched on my waist making me moan . He slid his tongue in , as i hugged him by his neck , he pulled out as he kept his forehead on my head .

Shubman:you look so fucking hot .
You: s-shubman -
Shubman:only if it wasn't your brothers wedding i would have made love to you !

I looked in his eyes which were as always fucking hypnotising!