Never have i ever!

Your pov.

We all came to one side as i said.

You:dekhiye as ab woh dono ke beech dance battle hota hai , toh kuch mat karna dono ka tie karwa dena, kyuki woh dono hi bohot accha dance karte hai .
Shahneel:right!

We nodded as we came back to the living room as we sat on the couch. Ishan switched on his phone as he was going to record it for memory.

You:guys aaplog ready ho.
Shreyas:b-bilkul, shresta must not be ready.
Shresta:i am as ready as i used to be in school competitions.
Shubman:ok ,then start kart hai .

Shreyas bhaiya came as he played the song as he danced , and we were already impressed! Shresta di gave a look as she came and played the song she wanted to dance on and danced.

We all were looking at each other seriously

Ishan:we will announce the best dancer all together.
Shahneel:yep.
Shreyas:go on *serious*
You:ok so 3,2,1 go.
Everyone (except the iyer sibling): it's a tie ,you both are the best dancer.
Shresta: what- uhh afterall he is my brother

They continued their banter as it was now 8:30 p.m.

Time skip.

We all were sitting in circle as we were going to play never have i ever.

Ishan: guys abhi koyi match hai nhi toh we can drink.
Shubman:but i don't drink, tumlog ko pata hai .
Ishan:humein pata hai you don't drink often but tere liye, tujhe ek sip to lena hi padega.
You:guys i am just 19 !
Ishan:says the one who got drunk when she first time went to the club
You:aree woh toh uss chu- opps sorry sorry.

I said as i was about to use slang word remembering that lucky guy. I saw everyone looking at me with shocked expression while ishan was looking at me as if he has seen a ghost.

You:uhh kya hai yaar,sorry na ,flow flow mein nikal gya .
Ishan:woh toh thik hai, humein toh pata hi nhi tha humaari innocent si y/n ko yeh sab bhi aata hai.
Shahneel:isse sirf yehin nhi aur bhi bohot kuch aata hai-
You:didiiii.
Shahneel:oops sorry sorry.
You:oh god, please bhul jaaiye abhi kya hua nhi toh i am going to be embarassed for the rest of my life.
Shubman:haan haan, sab bhul jaao.
Ishan:haan saale.
Shresta:aacha guys leave it, should we start .
You:yepp, i am excited.

She nodded as she asked the first question.

Shresta:never have i ever dreamt of marrying my crush.

Everyone took a shot while shubman took a sip.

Ishan:never have i ever kissed anyone.

I and shubman took a shot , while everyone gave a teasing look

Shubman:kya hai yaar.

He said as everyone laughed then shreyas bhaiya asked.

Shreyas:never have i ever bunked my maths class .

Everyone took a shot , as shubman didn't.

You:yeaahh, how can we forget he loves maths and was the topper
Shubman:why? Y/n tumhein bhi maths nhi pasand?
You:naaahh ekdam bhi nhi, itu saa bhi nhi, i hate maths as much as i hate Australia.
Ishan:ok we agree.

We laughed as i thought to ask a question.

You:never have i ever had a crush during our teenage year, and they look fine as heck.

I said as we all took a shot . I  looked at shubman to find him already looking at me.

Shubman: never have i ever had a personal diary which was full of cringy stuff.

I , shahneel di and shresta took a shot.

Ishan:hmm never have i ever steal food from friends tiffin and blamed it on other.

We all took shot and god i can feel myself getting tipsy . 4 more questions to go ,but i know i am gonna act weird after four more shots.

You:okie, never have i ever made a fake account to confess something.

I , shresta , shreyas bhaiya took a shot , as we three looked at eachother and laughed.

Shubman:guys, humein ruk jaana chahiye, y/n already looks tipsy .
You: s-shut up mr gill, just more 3 questions.
Ishan:haan ruk jaa yaar.
Shubman:abe saalo tum ladko mein hai tolerance,yeh ladkiyon mein nhi hai utna
Shresta:shubman just 3 more .

Shubi sighed as i dumbly smiled at him, without my knowledge.

Shahneel:never have i ever cried because of a film.

I took 2 shots,i don't even know why. Shahneel di also took a shot.

Shresta:never have i ever searched anything weird in google.

I , shahneel di, shubman and ishan took a shot.

You:o-okie , never have i ever loved someone to an extent that we could die for them.

I, shubman, and shreyas took a shot.

You:m-more.
Shubman:y/n ,nhi , see shahneel is already passed out, ishan saale thoda light nhi laa sakta tha .
Ishan:sorry bro, jo saamne dikha woh le aaya.

Shubman pov.

I saw shahneel di , shresta and shreyas bhaiya who was a bit drunk.

I:ishan chal pehle shresta ko shreyas bhaiya ke help se room mein sula ke aa then shanu di ko, y/n ko amin lee jaata hoon.

I sighed as i picked shahneel up, haaye rabba yeh itni patli hai phir bhi heavy hai . Abe khotte itna isse chidata hai ki yeh tujhe abhi bhaari lagne lagi hai.

I came in the guest room as i putted shahneel on the bed and covered her with the duvet. I came downstairs as i found no oen except of y/n, head on the couch, face red and chubby. A smile made its way towards my face. I came towards her as i pulled her towards me and took her in my arms.

You:hehe ,you are so cute shubi.*smile*
I:am i?
You;i didn't liked sara because i was believing that you both are in a relationship.
I:awww , but ab toh you know who i like.

I said as we entered the room and closed the door with my feet.  I sat on bed while she was up on me sitting while i was holding her .

You:w-whom do you l-like ?
I:pagluu, you know whom i like.
You: i-is she beautiful than me?
I:nope , she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
You:w-whats her name ?
I:that girl is right here , on my lap, her name is y/n
You:i know her , its me.
I:yep.
You:hahahaha , shubi....
I:haan.
You:i want to bite your cheeks.
I:h-heh?
You;yeah, you look so c-cute.

She said as she pecked on my cheek , i smiled as she giggled . She pushed me making me lay on the bed , as i stopped smiling. She looked at me like a baby.

You:can i-i kiss you?

She asked catching me off guard, i was about to say yes when she placed her lips on mine. I felt her close her eyes as i moved my lips , she tried to move her lips ,but i smiled as i pinched on her waist making her gasp , i entered my tongue as she opened her eyes. We pulled out after sometime as i layed her on other side . She came closer to me as she snuggled her face in my neck. I smiled a bit as it was a bit ticklish. But my eyes widened when she placed wet kiss on my collarbone.

I:y-y/n.

I tried pulling her out from myself but she was hugging me so tightly. She suddenly bit on my skin as i groaned, fuck what is she upto. She started sucking on it lightly, heck it's gonna leave a mark. She pulled out as i saw her closing her eyes , i covered her with the duvet as she hugged the pillow. I got up as i came infront of the mirror just too see a love bite on the left side of my neck , shit! I looked at her to find her sleeping. I changed into something comfortable as i slid beside her as i covered myself with the duvet as i hugged her , she turned in her sleep as she hugged me back. I pecked on her forehead as we both were asleep.

Ok that's it for this chapter. Idk i tried writing something. But i don't even know if it's good enough. Do vote and follow if you are liking the story . Also today wa sthe first ODI India vs South Africa. And we won by 8 wickets. Arshdeep played really well and took 5 wickets, really impressive! Well keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone!