Going back to Mumbai

Your pov.

We all are going back to Mumbai as 15th November is the semifinals. Match between india and new zealand .

I and shahneel di got ready as i wore the jacket which i wore when i came here , with casuals.

We were having our breakfast as after breakfast we had to leave for mumbai .

I was eating when hardik bhai said something.

Hardik:y/n tujhe yeh pendant kisne diya.

I looked at the pendant as i shuttered.

You:woh bhai main uss din mall gyi thi toh yeh pendant pasand aagya tha toh , maine kharid liya .
Hardik:acha .
You:haan .

I said as i focused on eating . After eating the last bite , i and shahneel di came back to our room as we needed to recheck our bag. Even ansh's trip was over so he took permission from his teacher if he could come with us , and they agreed . There was a knock on the door as Shahneel di open the door.

Shahneel:good morning ansh.
Ansh:good morning di .
You:tune recheck kar liya na?
Ansh:haan di , sab rakh liya  bas yeh puchne aaya hoon ki ,kya mera airpods aapke paas hai.
You:haan mere bag mein hai , first chain khol , phir uske andar ke second apartment mein hoga.
Ansh:mil gya , thank you.
You:late mat karna , apna bags leke lobby ke wahan chal ja ,humlog aa rhe hai.
Ansh:ok.

Shahneel di closed the door as he went back. After we both rechecked our bag we bith came down and saw everyone there . We divided into groups of five and sat on the car. I , ansh, shahneel ,shubman and ishan were sitting in one car

You:aree yaar shit.
Ishan:kya hogya?
You: mera phone dead ho gya, charge mein baithana bhul gyi thi kal raat ko.
Shubman:mera power bank di tere paas hai na?
Shahneel:haan.
Shubman:y/n ko nikal ke de do na.
Shahneel:haan , yeh le y/n
You: thank god.

I said as i hurriedly put my phone on charging as i needed to inform my father and mother that i am going to mumbai , and ansh is also with me.
After sometime my phone was fully charged as we reached at the airport i kept the power bank inside my side bag as i called my mother informing her as we came out ,the media was already there as i held ansh's hand as the driver was helping us to take the bags out . Ansh helped me with my suitcase as he had just bought a bagpack . I had one bagpack,one small suitcase and a side bag. We came in as the media was following us.  The security asked them to not cross the line as i turned back to see shahneel di as she and shubman were coming in, i waited for them as i smiled at the cameras as they were asking for me to look at the cameras, shubman and ishan asked me to get in as i smiled at them and came inside.

After boarding, we all were sitting. Hardik bhai and ansh were sitting together as i was sitting with shahneel di , and shubman and ishan beside us.

You: shubman ,aapka  power bank mere bag mein hai , aap baad mein le lijiyega.
Shubman:haan .

I smiled as i switched on the airplane mode in my phone , i already downloaded movies in Netflix and songs too , so i and di won't get much bored. Shahneel di was feeling sleepy as she laid her head on my shoulder.

Shubman:di aap idhar aa jaao na , aap aise bhi so rhe ho, mujhe bore lag rha hai .
Shahneel:heh? Aaja.

He smiled amd nodded as they switched there sits. I looked around and saw hardik bhaiya sleeping while ansh was engrossed in his books. Bro why the heck is he even studying in the plane. I came back from the thoughts as i started the movie. 

Half of the movie had ended , asy hands got tired from holding the phone so long

You: ouch mera haath.
Shubman:give me your phone.

I nodded as i gave him my phone , as he held it i laid my head on his shoulder as we both got engrossed in watching the movie.

We were finally here at Mumbai. Hassshhh! We came out and duh the media ! Who the hell do they even know when we are reaching, how we are reaching and all. But mujhe kya .

I sighed as i was holding into ansh's hand as hardik bhai was behind us.

You:bhaiya aaya honge bahar unka text aaya tha.
Hardik: shreyansh?
You:haan .
Hardik:chalo chalo
M1:hardik sir , mamm idhar please.

Hardik bhai smiled towards the camera as i did too while ansh went to ishan and shubman as he said something to them , while they smiled.

Hardik:chal.
You:haan.

We came out as i saw shreyansh

You:daaaa.

I said as i ran towards him and hugged him as he stumbled back.

Shreyansh:acchi hai tu ?
You:haan dada.
Hardik:tere liye ek surprise hai?
Shreyansh:kya?

I closed his eyes with my hands as ansh hugged him.

Shreyansh:bhaiii , kaisa hai ?
Ansh:mast i missed you very freaking much.
Shreyansh:i missed you too.
Ansh: says the one who didn't came to meet us in this few years.
Shreyansh:sorry sorry.
You:accha yeh choro ab chalo .
Hardik: sab mere ghar hi chalo, shubman , shahneel , ishan sab chalo . Match ke baad jahan jaana hai chal jaana , tab tak kahin aur nhi .
Ishan:sureee.
Shubman:haan tujhe toh sirf acche khaane se matlab hai.
Ishan:yess , food is my first love brother!
Shahneel:accha accha chale ab , yah idhar hi khade rehna hai?
Hardik;aree haan haan chalo.
Shreyansh:krunal bhaiya bhi aa gye hai , bike leke aaye hai woh.
Hardik:y/n , ansh, shubman, shahneel tumlog car mein aao , ishan aur main bike mein chal jaayenge.
Ishan:ek bike mein?
Hardik:chal na bhai ,jyada dur nhi hai.
Ishan:mujhe koyi problem nhi hai , chaliye aap .

He said as both of them went. Ansh asked if shubman wanted to sit in the front but he denied , ansh sat on the front sit , while we three sat at the back .

We reached home as i sighed in relief. Ghar toh ghar hi hota hai.
We entered as bua was really happy to see ansh with us too , i forgot to inform them that ansh is also coming with us .

Nalini:accha Kiya aa gya tu .
Ansh:bua woh wala room abhi bhi waise hi hai kya?
Pakhuri:haan maa ne kisi ko woh room change karne hi nhi diya.
Ansh:main aur dada tab ussi room mein rahenge.
Nalini: bilkul, jaao tumlog freshen up ho jaao , phur dinner kar lo.
Everyone:haan .

I came in my room as i hurriedly freshened up and laid on the bed . As there was a knock on the door , i got up and opened the door and saw shahneel di . We came down as we sat in the dining place . I was scrolling through my insta as shahneel di tagged me on a post as i reposted it.

We were talking when bhabis served the dinner. We had it and came back to our respective rooms. I was reading the novel when there was a knock on my room, i opened it and saw it was shubman. I let him come in , as he closed the door.

You:kya hua ?
Shubman:kuch nhi, just wanted to come and wish my lady luck.
You:accha*small smile*.
Shubman:ji .

He said as he smiled and hugged him

Shubman:mujhe tumhaare hugs ka aadat hogya hai seriously.
You:accha ,too bad , mujhe wapas ghar jaana hai after world cup ends , phir college bhi hai.
Shubman:mumbai mein hi na aaogi padhne.
You:shayad.
Shubman:okie, chalo good night and have sweet dreams of me .*giggled*
You:good night mr cheesy.

He shooked his head as he pecked on my forehead. I smiled as i hugged him for the last time ,as he went back to his room. I went back with my reading.

Ok that's it for this chapter, again one more boring chapter but yeah! Do vote and comment! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone.