We won!

Your pov.

We all were here on the stadium as it was the second day of second session. The day earlier mi took 6 wickets! And we all were really happy, man literally said , "unka haal Sri Lanka jaisa kardunga".  Coming back to todays match . Shubman played well , he will for sure comeback more stronger. And ......... The match ended . We won! We freaking won a test match in cape town. It's gonna be memorable. I high fived with shreya as we were really happy.

The boys were in the dressing room as we were going back to the hotel, i informed vi bhai that we girls were going back.

You:vi bhai hum sab ladkiyan Hotel wapas jaa rhe hai.
Virat:safely jaana.
You:haan bhaiya .

I said as i informed bhabhis that i informed bhaiya.
We all came back as we thought of taking rest and then later in evening go to the mall , to buy something for our family members and friends.

We all were in the mall roaming here and there to find something for our family and friends. I and shreya did buy many things for my friends and her friends as now we were searching things for our family.

Time skip.

We all were playing dumb charades sitting on the garden area of the hotel .

Virat: aacha main karunga act ab.
Anushka:vi you are good only in ground not in acting *joking*
Virat:baby you don't know i have this hidden talent, vamu and i share that, now watch.

He went as he motioned that the song/movie is in hindi medium,

We continued the game for 1 hour as now everyone were going back to there room

Time skip

We all were going back to india , i jumped as i could finally meet my mother and brother. Yeah finally!

I was packing our bags and mr shubman gill was acting so clingy, he came in our room after packing his bags , i was sitting on the bed while shubman was back hugging me .

You:shubi choriye i need to bring the clothes from the cupboard.
Shreya:di aap baitho main laa deti hoon.
You:okie.

I was folding the clothes as she threw more clothes from the cupboard facing her back.

You:abe pagal hai kya.

I said as she threw the clothes right in my face making me lean back at his chest, while he giggled and tickled on my stomach as i laughed and got up .

You:chalo packing done , bas phone ka charger kal ghusa lena subah .
Shreya:haan di.
Shubman:chalo main chalta hoon
Shreya:kyu? Rukiye na waise bhi daily toh aap yahan hi aake sote ho *teasing smile*
Shubman:bilkul mujhe koyi problem nhi hai.

I looked at both of them frowning, bro ,i am also here. He was about to open the duvet and lay down when his phone rung he picked up as he made a pout. He cut the call as he sighed.

You:kya hua?
Shubman: rohit bhaiya mere room mein aa rhe hai.
You: ohhh ,good night*smile*

I said as i hugged him, he hugged me backa s then shreya hugged him, i locked the door as i laid down .

Shreya: di can i sleep with you .
You:haan ,puch kyu rahi hai aaja .

I said as she came and laid down beside me and she immediately hugged me . I giggled as she put her hands on my waist. I caressed her head , gosh she is growing up so fast , just a few days ago she was this small

Time skip.

We all were back to mumbai as i was laying on the couch on my mother's lap while shreyansh da and shreya were playing video games in my room.

You :mumma aap rukoge na abhi kuch din
Shriti:haan beta , tere papa bhi aa rhe hai .

I got up as a huge smiled appeared on my face .

You:sacchi?
Shriti:haan .

A sudden bell rang as i frowned who could be here this time? Anyways i opened the door as i saw my cousin sister . I hugged her squealing in happiness.

You:oh my goddddd what a surprise diiiii.
???: dear salisahiba i am also here.
You:how can i forget you jiju

I say hugging him , my sister and her husband, Pallavi and atul. They were my mummas sisters kid, so yeah, i let them come in as they settled down

Pallavi:masi , yeh lijiye.
Shriti: card kiske shaadi ka?
Pallavi:bhaiya ka*smile*
Shriti:waah iss mahine hi sabko shaadi karni hai kya?
Pallavi:haan dono bhai behen ka ek hi mahine mein karne ka man kar gya
You:wait what do you mean samar dada aur sana di dono yehin mahine mein shaadi kar rhe hai.
Atul:haan.
You: wohhoooo, main chali kal shopping karne .
Shreya:itna shor kyu hai bhai  di jijuuu

Time skip

I was getting ready as i , shreya, and shreyansh dada were going to mall, with shubman.

We reached the mall as shreya dragged shreyansh dada with her as shubman was all covered with masks and cap .

Shubman:i wish i could go with you too.
You:chaliye , my family would be happy to have the prince with them*smile*
Shubman:nope! Not now bear, matches fox ho chuka hai.
You:ohh, no worries i will support you from wherever i am !
Shubman:okie my lady! Ab chale
You:yep i wanna buy a lehnga.
Shubman:chalo.

He said as he held my hand as we went in a shop to find lehngas for both of their functions!

Ok that's it for this chapter! This is the worst i have written so far! I am really sorry but i am really really busy with everything as annual day, farewell and everything is so near ! We need to do everything for our seniors farewell so schedule is a bit packed! Till then i might not be updating regularly, sorry for that! Well keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone!