Who is she?

Your pov.

I opened my eyes as i saw that shubman was beside me . Wait where is shahneel di? I heard water running down , oh i guess she is in the washroom. I tried getting up but i felt that my hand was being held. Oh god he is still holding my hands.

Shubman:yaar abhi mat utho please.
You: shubman di dekh legi.
Shubman:dekhne do.

He said as he pulled me towards him making me hover over him. I widened my eyes as we heard a voice.

Ishan: uhmmm *clears throat*

I pulled myself away as i knew my face was gonna get red.

Shahneel:oh you guys woke up?
You:yep dii.
Shahneel: actually main soch rhi thi main agar aaj hi chal jaau wapas.
You:di nhi please.
Shahneel:aree but-
Shubman:haan ruko na aap , ek saath jaayenge, dekhte hai kab jaana hai .
Ishan:haan ruk jaaiye.
Shahneel:if you guys say so.
Ishan:oye shubman chal room mein , agar rohit bhai bhula ne ke liye aaye toh we all will be gone.
Shubman:abe haan chal chal.

They went back to their room as i put my phone in charge and went to freshen up. After getting freshen up i came out as i saw that my phone was continuously popping up with notifications.

You:di aap ek baar check karloge kiska texts aa rha hai.
Shahneel:bhumika bolke hai koyi.
You;ohh ok.

I said as i left my hair open as it was wet . Their was a knock on the door as shahneel di went to open the door as i went to take my phone and see what they had texted.

(Guys i am gonna put ss of the texts)

You: didu mere do friends bhi aa rhe hai ,koyi problem toh nhi hoga na?Shahneel: kyu problem hoga , aane de

Shahneel: kyu problem hoga , aane de.
You:yep, accha waise kaun aaya tha.
Shahneel: rits di thi.
You:kya hogya.
Shahneel:chal breakfast kar lete hai ,iske liye bhulane aayi thi.
You:okie.

We came as i asked shahneel di toh have her breakfast as i was waiting for my friends.

Shahneel:koyi na i will wait for them with you.
You:di you know right that you don't have to.
Shahneel:oh come on i want to.
You: as you say.

Shreyash bhaiya , shubman and ishan came towards our table as they sat.

You: good morning bhaiya.
Shreyash: good morning.
You: so ab sabka mood sahi hai na?
Shreyash:nhi pata yaar, humlog sab match itne acche se khele the aur final mein low hogya sab .
You: koyi na bhaiya , failure is the way to success.

I got a call as i excused my self and took the call.

In the call

Bhumika:hai kahan tu?,
You: hotel ke dining room mein .
Bhumika:accha humlog pohouch gye .
You:aao tumlog, first row ka last table mein baithi huyi hoon.
Bhumika:okie .

Call ended.

I peeked and saw that they were here . I excused myself as i rushed towards them . I threw myself in their arms as we trio hugged eachother.

Arpita:haayeee meri golu.
You: aree yaar.
Bhumika:aur jijaji ko pata liya
You:abe chup raho tumlog , accha lets go ,mil waati hoon tumlog ko sabse.

I said as we came towards our table.

You: guys they both are my bestfriends , i have one more bestfriend but she is in abroad for her studies. So yeah ,meet them. Arpita and bhumika.
Arpita:hiii everyone, i am arpita.
Bhumika:and i am bhumika , but you all can call me bhumi .

The boys stood up as they shaked hands with eachother. Shahneel di too handshaked with them as we all sat down. I saw shreyash bhaiya staring at arpi , wait wait is it going somewhere else. I guess so.

You:shreyash bhaiya ,kahan kho gye.
Shreyash:hah? Oh kahin toh nhi.
You: waise shresta kyu nhi aayi.
Shreyash:woh apne dance mein busy hai ab usko force toh nhi kar sakta aane mein, woh bhi busy hai.
You:aww aap kitne understanding ho.
Arpita:yeah y/n yaad hai tu yeh wala photo dekh ke kaise flat hogyi thi.

She said as she showed the photo to us as now everyone was looking at the photo.

The photo.

(Guys i am literally blushing here,haaye shubbbbbiii)

You:aree arpiiiii..
Arpita:yess darling.

I talked to her in our sign language, you know the signs which we girls use to talk infront of our crush and his friends. Lol.

Arpita:oh okie.
Shreyash:ek minute shubman tu aur y/n-
Ishan: haan haan ekdam sahi.

Then a voice came from behind.

Hardik:kya ekdam sahi ishan?
Ishan:bh-bhaiya kuch toh nhi.
Hardik:acha *suspicious eyes* waise arpi bhumi how are you both.
Arpita:ekdam jhakas bhaiya .
Bhumi: yep.
Hardik:great.
Arpita: bhabhi aur agu nhi aaya?
Hardik:nhi.
Bhumika:awww mujhe milna tha usse.
You:mil lena , waise bhi ek saath jaayenge wapas.
Hardik:great, you guys continue talking, y/n if you need anything just call or text me.
You: ofcourse don't worry bhaiya.
Hardik:and boys cheer up!
Shreyash:aaye aaye hardik bhai.

He laughed as he went towards ro bhai and vi bhai.

Shreyash:ok so ,like sahi mein you both are dating.
Shubman:yeah-
You:bhaiya please don't tell it to anyone else. We are still getting to know eachother.
Shreyash: ofcourse.
Shubman:so abhi yeh baat , shreyash bhai ,ishan , shahneel di aur Arpita aur bhumika ko pata hai.
Arpita:yep.
You:you guys , apna yeh muh leke sabko jaake bol mat dena.
Bhumika:nhi batayenge Babu don't worry.
Shahneel:you girls are fun to be with.
Arpita:are we?
Shahneel:yeah thanks to y/n i made more friends.

Shreyash pov.(naya couple dekhne ke liye taiyaar hojaaye guys)

I was looking at y/ns friend, arpita , yess Arpita. I don't know i kind of feel like i am getting attracted towards her. Something about her is very charming. She looks like a princess, mine princess- wait what the heck are you thinking shreyash. You don't even know her clearly. You just know her name . Who is she? To you?

Okie guys that's it for this chapter. Should i make Arpita and shreyash a couple? Or not? Tell me in the comments. I will start writing the next chapter in the evening, but i don't know when i will post it. So , thank you for reading. Do vote and follow if you are liking this fanfiction. Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone!