Mehndi.

Your pov.

It was evening as we all girls were here sitting in the garden area , as the mehndi function was about to start .

Sara: y/n, shreya come here .

I and shreya went towards her as she asked us to be near her . I nodded as after we all were done having our evening snacks , we were getting our mehndi done. Shubman came with two glasses of juice with shreyansh dada who was also having two glasses of juice , wait what are the boys doing here, specially the boys whose girlfriends were here getting their mehndi done . Shubman came towards me and shreya as he sat beside me .

You:kya kar rhe ho idhar.
Shubman: woh idhar humlog woh koyi kaam se aaye hai .
You:aur aapka woh kaam kya hai?
Shubman: woh uhh haan tumlog ko kuch chahiye hoga yah kuch help chahiye hoga isiliye humlog aaye.

I furrowed my eyebrows as i looked at sara who gave me a knowing look, i nodded my head as he said.

Shubman: here .
You:shub we are getting our mehndi done !
Shubman: oh right .

He got up as he made shreya drink the juice first while that punk, ishan was making videos,why ? God knows why! He loves capturing moments in the form of videos and photos . He then came towards me as he made me drink the juice. He gave the glasses to the worker as he wiped my lips with a handkerchief. He again sat beside me as he was looking at my hand. He whispered to me as i had a small smile.

Shubman: won't you write my name in your hand *pout*
You: ofcourse i am gonna get your name done in my mehndi

I asked the artist to do so and hide the name, cause we planned to play a game , and ofcourse we don't wanna reveal it to the media so those who are not married there , will just play and capture it for the future .

You: uss side mur jaao aap tab.
Shubman:kyuuuu?
You:areee unko chupana hai naam, we girls had some games planned .
Shubman:ok alright.

The mehndi artist did it , as i asked him to turn around he did as he whined.

You:not telling you this soon mr gill!
Shubman:okay Mrs Gill! I will wait!

The mehndi function continued as after hours we were done.

Sara: y/n shreya, come for the pictures.
You:yeah coming.

I said as i went towards her with shreya as i called all of my friends, Sara's cousins and friends and every girls for the group picture. After group picture we all were getting pictures clicked,as i was waiting for the mehndi to dry because bro i know photography, so better i use my skills now.

Shubman: i got your camera .

He squealed as he came over with my camera as he was clicking the pictures of the decorations, bhabhi, our friends,shreya and mine.

Time skip.

We all were sitting in the terrace of the venue ,as we all had removed our mehndi, which had dryed just some minutes ago.

You: kal shaadi hai , sara bhabhi aap chalo , rest le lo , aur haan dada aapse nhi mil sakte , make sure of that , shaadi ke time tak, mumma usko kheech ke le gyi hai.
Sara:hahaha okay, guys lets just go back and sleep.

We all nodded before coming in to our room, i did my night routine,as i applied mehndi after care oil , and layed down .

Ok that's the smallest chapter i have ever written upto date . Cope with me please, sorry though! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ❤️ and everyone!