India vs Ned.

After a few days.

Your pov.

We were getting ready as we were going to the stadium to watch, ansh wanted to come with us but they went to wander around as they had to make a article about the places. We were done as we left for the stadium

We were here at the stadium, as we were singing our national anthem .
The toss was won by india as ro bhai chose to bat first .

The first ball was wide. I looked at ritika di as she crossed her finger and it was a four by ro bhai making our score 5 run, he again hit a four and the score was 9 run in 0.3 overs

Shubi came as he made 3 runs on 4balls. Ro bhai again hit four making us cheer loudly for him. 2.1 over was over as the score was now 19-0.

I crossed my finger as shahneel di looked tense . Shubi did it! He hit a sixxxx, the longest six it went straight to the parking area , lordddd. The six was 95 metre long.

Ro bhai came as he again hit four.
The score was 33-0. Shubi came as they made a run and shubi hit four . making the score 41-0. He hit a six again making the score 47-0 . Ro bhai came as he hit four and then again a four. Making the score 57-0. This time ro bhai hit a four making ritika di smile wide , it went 92 meters long.

Shubi again hit a sixxx, oh god he is playing so well. I smiled as i saw the camera focusing on him , i wish i could hug him right now.

Ro bhai again hit a four making our score 77-0 in 8.2 overs.

Shubi came as he again hit a six and then a four . I saw him look towards us as he smiled. The score was now 95-0 in 11 overs. Shubi's score was 49*29 and his strike rate was 169.0 .

And shubman did itttt! He completed his half century in just 30 balls in 11.2 overs.

The score was 98 but shubi hit a whopping shot but he was out. We all became sad but i knew it he is way more sad . He got out just in 51(32).
The score was 100-1.

Vi bhai entered as he took 2 runs making the score 104-1 in 13.2 overs.

Ro bhai was on 61(51) and vi bhai 6(15)

The score was 122-1 in 16.3 overs.

Vi bhai hit four making the score 128-1 in 17.2 over.His score was 12(20) while ro bhais was 61(53)

And ro bhai was also out we whined as i too became sad . Shreyash bhai entered as he stretched a bit then handshake with vi bhai as he took his position.

Shrey bhai finally hit four we cheered for him.
The score was 140-2 in 19.5 over.

(Guys i might not be able to type everything perfectly about the match but please don't mind)

Vi bhai again four, making his score 18(26). The score of india was 145-2 in 20.4 over.

Vi bhai was out after making 51(56) . We sighed as shreyash bhaiya came.

Shreyash bhai completed his century as we all cheered loudly for him. Even rahul bhaiya completed his century but he was out at 102(64), sky came as he made two runs and 50 overs completed. India made 410-4. It was going to be hard for ned.

It was time for ned to bat now.

W. Baressi was out on 5th ball by siraj .

O dowd was also out after making 30 runs on 42 balls by jaddu.

Ackermann was out by kuldeep bhaiya as we clapped.

Virat bhai came to bowl as we cheered very loudly for him and he surprisingly took a wicket . Edwards was out as anushka di, laughed and hooted for him. We too laughed as vi bhai was looking very happy and was all smiley.