pagal ho kya?

Your pov.

We all reached , as i sighed finally, the flight was more boring compared to other flights , god knows why ! Maybe because i am not well . We all reached our destined venue as the workers took all of the luggage to our rooms.

Shriti: kahan jaa rhi hai?
You:room mein
Shriti:lekin-
Natasa: bua no let her go to the room
Shreya: di mere saath chalo , we are going to share the room.
You: ok.

I said as it was really sunny outside and i couldn't handle more heat . I was about to walk as all i remembered was natasa bhabhi calling out my name before everything went black.

Shubman pov.

I was talking with piyush uncle as i looked around for y/n as she looked really weak right now. She was going in as natasa bhabhi called out for her, she was about to fall as i ran towards her taking her in my arms.

Shubman: y/nn.

I said as i was really worried right now, first fever and now she fainted . I patted her cheek, as her mother and father came rushing while shreyansh bhaiya and ansh went to call a doctor as hardik bhaiya informed them about her being unwell .

Shubman: shreya , first lets go to your room .
Shreya: yeah , jaldi chaliye.

I took her carefully as we entered in their room, i laid her down on the bed as i sat on the side holding her hands , as now my mind was full off bad thoughts, she might have felt so bad about me not talking to her , i feel so bad for scolding her like that, but it's just that i care about her, i love her , and I can't get to lose her !.

Ansh: doctor aagye.
Piyush: doctor please check her.
Doctor: that's alright iss age mein aise weakness is normal ,umm if you all don't mind bas ek lady aur ek ladke  andar rahiye and baaki bahar jaaiye.
Shreya: i will stay with her , mumma papa aaplog jaao ,guests aa rhe honge.
Ansh: dada aap bhi chalo ,let shubman jiju be with her.
Shreyansh: ok.

All of them went away as the doctor said.

Doctor: are you guys couple?
Shubman: yeah .
Doctor: see i will check her , but i need to ask something before running any tests .
Shubman: please go on doctor.
Doctor: were you guys sexually active?
Shubman: umm yeah, but we just did it one time .
Doctor: ok, that shouldn't be the problem then but still, one more question,did you guys used protection?
Shubman: yeah doctor.
Doctor: ok then, it might be something else , let me check her vitals first and then we are gonna check if she has food poisoning.

The doctor checked her vitals and all as she sighed, god it should not be something major, i already feel so bad .

Doctor: don't worry its nothing much, it's just as you all informed, it's because she was tired of all the preparations and not having proper diet, she has been missing on eating food .
Shreya: issi liye papa didn't wanted her to be alone ,but her being responsible daughter did everything without taking care of herself.
Doctor: i would prescribe that make her have food on time and yeah here are some medicines, just tell her to have it before eating food in the morning,thats it and yeah for the fever has it been down for sometime?
Shubman: nope doctor, the fever didn't came down for even a minute.
Doctor:tab humein paracetamol iv deni padegi , can you ask something to get it from the pharmacy.
Shubman: yes doctor.

I called shreyansh bhaiya as he said he will come within some minutes, he came with the required medicine and cannula as he handed it to the doctor, oh this shit hurts ! The doctor did the infusion and all as she went away saying when the bottle will be finished to call her,I came out with the doctor as shreyansh bhaiya was there he asked me to be with y/n as he went to see off the doctor. I sighed finally feeling better, it's nothing serious.

Shreya: jiju *teasing smile*
Shubman: shhh shreya , you always tease us huh! We will take revenge,just wait till you have a partner .
Shreya: hahahaha nice joke jiju! Waise don't you think we should prank di * mischievous glint*
Shubman: prank? Kaisa prank?
Shreya: she is still unconscious, di ko yeh prank karte hai that she is pregnant-
Shubman: pagal hogyi hai kya, mujhe itne jaldi marna nhi hai mujhe shaadi aur bacche dono karne hai
Shreya: aree sirf di hi toh hai kya itna dar rhe ho, thoda toh fun kar hi sakte hai humlog itna worried kar diya tha inhone humein.
Shubman: marwaayegi lekin chalo yeh bhi kar lete hai.

I said as i sat down beside her taking her hand in my, watching iv drip one by one , uffff this freaking drip, jaldi khatam nhi ho sakta kya .

Your pov.

I got up as i felt pain on my head , i felt my hand heavy as i opened my eyes to find a drip attached on my hand and shubman sitting there worried with shreya .

Shubman: y/n * scared*
You:k-kya hua ?
Shreya: di how could you be so irresponsible.
You: what do you mean by irresponsible?

I said almost in pain because i have been managing everything.

Shubman: y/n, don't be angry love please.
You:hua kya hai bataoge aap ?!

I said panicking because he looked like he would cry right now!

Shubman: y- you are pregnant* low voice*
You:kya? I am what? *In disbelief*
Shreya: di you are pregnant.
You: jhooth mat bolo please. *Teary eyes*
Shubman: y/n , she is not lieing , she is telling the truth.
You: no no shubman it cannot be , galat fehmi hai-
Shreya: di you need to belief us! And you love kids!
You: shreya i love kids , but we are not even married, mumma papa kya sochenge , sab kya sochenge!

I said crying because i felt every emotions right now ,it was like i want it to be true but at the same time I don't want it to be true because of our judgemental society. I held shubmans hand as i looked at him.

You: shubman tell me one thing, uoh guys are not kidding right?
Shubman:y/n, i-
Shreya: we are not kidding di!
You: shubman what should we do now *crying*
Shreya: jaake bata di na sabko.
You:pagal hai , tujhe pata bhi hai mumma papa kitna gussa karenge, mumma nhi karegi ,papa nahi karenge ,woh support karenge,lekin tu bade papa ko jaanti hai na ,woh bhi aa rhe hai , then badi bua , oh god!
Shubman: w- we can think about something.

I just looked down crying, i don't know what to do ,but one thing for sure , i won't let  any harm to my baby.

You: shubman lets do one thing , we won't tell anyone,or better lets runaway,i can do anything to not harm our baby *crying*

When i felt him not replying i looked up as i found shubman looking guilty while he was glaring at shreya who had her face hung low .

You: s-shubman kya hua, aap kuch bol kyu nhi rahe ho!
Shubman:y/n ,i am so sorry !
You: s-shubman!
Shreya: sorry di, woh maine jiju ko force kiya aapke saath prank karne ke liye.

I looked at her , totally in disbelief, as i slapped on shubmans shoulder crying a lot harder .

You: pagal ho kya? You guys really pranked on me , on this sensitive topic?
Shreya:i am so sorry di, i really didn't realised it would get this bad!

Cliffhanger

Ok that's it for this chapter! I don't know maine kya likha hai, cope with my writing 💀, next chapter ke liye ideas de sakte ho, and all! Do vote and comment! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂❤️ and everyone!