15. Little drama queen

Get up, love.” He says, laughing at how tired I still am.
How in hell does he get up as if he just had 10 hours of sleep.
Wait, did he just call me love? Awww, he is so cute. I feel myself blushing.
“Are you blushing?” He laughs, sounding proud of himself.
I don’t know how to react to what just happened, so I decide to bury myself in the two, still warm blankets again.
“I said get up, girl.” He says, and I can practically hear the smile on his face. I can feel how he grips the end of one blanket, pulling it off the bed. Now I just have one left, which he quickly grabs, too. Considering that this blanket is the last chance I have of resting, I try to resist by pulling to. But, come on, what did I expect, huh. He, of course, is stronger and pulls me towards him by pulling on the blanket. Shit. He takes the last corner I have in my hand away, and here I am without a blanket. He smirks down at me, sitting on the bed, being proud of what he just achieved.
“How about breakfast?”
“I don’t really eat breakfast, but I can keep you company."
“Oh, you’re 100% eating breakfast”
“Finee” I know that he would win this argument anyway.
I’m gonna go make breakfast now. You can go shower if you want, since I did yesterday night already. There should be towels in the cabinet and shampoo too, use whatever you can find.” He says while grabbing a white shirt and taking off the one he slept in. I have to say that his toned abs and back look even more impressive due to the golden sunlight shining through the window. I stare. I mean, who wouldn’t? He looks kinda majestic. I even looked into the mirror to see his front since he turned.
“Kayla?” he turns and looks at me.
Yeah?” I now realised I was staring pretty much.
“Do you know that mirrors work both ways?” he says while smirking amused.
I nod not knowing how to answer, after being caught staring.
He just smiles while putting on the new shirt.
I’m gonna go shower” I try to break the silence, which is a bit awkward for me, at least.
He nods and leaves for, I guess, the kitchen.
I shake my head at what just happened while walking to the bathroom.
After the very relaxing shower, I make my way back to the bedroom, searching for my bag, I packed yesterday. I put on a pair of pants I find in it. Searching for a top, I come to the conclusion that I am stupid. Since I was more than tired yesterday, I know that my stupid ass forgot. I put on a bra and the shirt I slept in.
“Laaaaaandoooooooo!”
What?” He is entering the bedroom with a shocked face, not knowing which situation awaits him.
We need to stop at the Hotel on the way to track.”
“Why is that?” he asks still confused
I didn’t pack another top.”
“I can give you a McLaren hoodie or shirt, if you want.” He offers smiling, amused at how I started panicking about something like that.
Sure, that works too. If it isn’t too big.”
“Should be a little bit oversized, though.”
He walks over to the closet, searching for and taking out one of the orange McLaren hoodies he always wears. Then throwing it over to me.
Here ya go, little drama queen.”
“Thanks” I say, ignoring how he just called me.
He walks back to the kitchen, laughing.
I blow dry my hair, brush my teeth, and look at the mirror before searching the kitchen.
The weird thing is that it was the same direction as I dreamed. But I never really saw it…

My mind is being distracted by this beautiful man, cooking something.
Why do women need so long to get ready?”
“That was the minimum, my dear Lando, if I’d be at home, you can wait for a lot longer.” I sit down across him at his kitchen island. Watching him how he prepares scrambled eggs. With bread and bacon.
Brits” I sigh at what he is cooking.
Bon appetit” He puts a plate in front of me, signalling me to eat.
He sits next to me, and we chat about the day for a moment, not mentioning what happened tonight once.
Since Lando just put on a new shirt and still was in shorts, he changed into jeans and went on with his messy curls.
I was lying on the bed, scrolling on tiktok and instagram for a while.
Let’s goooo” Lando smiles at me, taking his phone and a jacket.
Looking gooood”
“You too, Kayla, beautiful hoodie you got there.” He smirks
I scoff and we left the apartment.