25. Resisting or reasonable

As soon as I feel the hand touching my shoulder, I turn over with my elbow out first. I'm very easily startled, but the person moves their other hand towards my elbow and stops it. My heartbeat gets even more faster as the person, I can now identify as the same dude from the cafeteria, moves their hand on my mouth and pulls me into the room behind them. It is dark in it and i can identify it as some kind of equipment room. The person throws me on the floor and takes a few steps back to sit down on a toolbox behind him. I hold my elbow, which I hit on the wall behind me, that is now bleeding.
''Nice meeting you again, Kayla,'' the deep voice says, expecting an answer from me.
''Wh...what do you want from me?'' I say in a shaking voice, being close to crying.
The situation doesnt get better as the man pulls out a gun. I can feel my shaking getting more intense as I put my arms out in front of my body to protect it.
''I want you to come with me, so neither me or my friend up there with Lily will have to use this.'' Shit, what do I do now. Well I guess I dont have any other option than going with him. I didnt even notice how I started crying.
''So, are you resisting or being reasonable?'' The man says while standing up, the gun still very visible in his hand hanging next to his hips.
''I take that as a yes.'' He takes a few steps towards me and roughly pulls me up by the arm that was guarding my body earlier.
''Please dont hurt others, please.''
''Its a matter of your behaviour.'' He says while smirking at me, being proud of having control over me.
After he opens the door, he pushes me in front of him and signalises me to walk by pushing my back.
''Dont even think of giving someone any signs or looking frightened.'' He threathens while we walk out into the paddock.

As we leave the paddock we get to a tiny alley, and of course there is the most common kidnapper car ever, a van. The man opens the door, revealing another man at the back. ''Hey there sexy stalker,'' he says as he takes my hands and puts a string around my wrists, tying them together, and slaps my ass. ''We have a few questions for you,'' he says while smirking.
I feel the car starting to move. I feel like I'm dreaming, this can't be real. These men are disgusting, touching me inappropriately and god knows what they will do later. I sit in a van, back leaning at the wall, crying and being kidnapped by strange unfamiliar men. At this moment I dont even think about myself or what they will do to me. I think about Lily, probably feeling bad, Lando even more than that. He was right after all, he had something like a feeling something bad would happen the entire time. I feel bad for not listening. I feel the car stopping suddenly, having no idea how long I've been in the van, I was deep in my thoughts. Thats when I feel a sharp pain in the side of my head, and my vision is getting black.

A/N
Hope you like it <3