Chapter 1

Savannah's POV
-
I walk in the doors and start to walk straight to my locker. "Hey sis I didn't see you this morning. Where were you?" Thad asks, coming up next to me with some of the players from the football team. "Umm I was running late this morning and EVERYONE literally left me at home .. thanks for making sure I wasn't late" I say, the last part sarcastically. "Sorry I wasn't gonna be late cause you were" he says laughing a little. I roll my eyes as we get to my locker "well I'll see you after school. Gotta go to class" Thad says giving me a hug and I continue digging in my locker for my things I need. "Hey baby" I hear from a familiar voice as I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist and I smile a little to myself, turning around to see my boyfriend, Sean (picture above) "hi babe" I say with a smile as I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "how is my beautiful princess today?" He asks smiling at me wide and I giggle and say "im good .. but I have to get to class or I'll be late" I say poking my lip out a little "okay baby I'll see you at lunch" he says, giving me a small kiss and walking away. I walk the other way, towards my first period, science. I walk in and look around and see my best friend Nyssia waving me over to sit with her and I smile a little and go sit by her. "Hey how are you?" She asks smiling. "I'm doing great you?" I ask back "good but ugh did you hear we already have a science project in here" "are you serious? it's literally the first day" I say leaning back in my chair and groaning. "Hello class welcome back. I hope you had a great summer" my science teacher, mrs.taylor says to us "whoo yeah" all the jocks in the back cheer "well summers over now and it's time to focus on your education. You had a 3 month break and it's now time to get back to work" she says kind of harsh to make the boys quiet and they all settle down after that "now, your first assignment in this class will be a project I have thought about in order to make your brains start working correctly again" she says glaring at the boys and starts passing out the paper with instructions "you will have partners ..." She says and gets cut off by the boys again "...but I will choose them" she says and smirks as the boys all groan. "seriously do you guys have ANY respect for ANYONE?" I ask loudly, very annoyed by them and they all shut up and I smirk to myself, facing forward again. "Thank you ms.maxwell" mrs.taylor says smiling and I nod. "Now, I already have you paired up so ... we have trinity and Trevor, Julia and Ethan, Pierce and Riley, Emma and Jennifer, Savannah and Cameron...." she says and I stop listening after I hear my partners name. I look around the room not knowing who exactly he is. "Oh well I'll find out soon" I say in my head. "Okay now you may meet with your partners" mrs.taylor says, sitting at her desk. "well time to see who mr.mysterious could be" I say to myself but loud enough that Julia heard, making her laugh and I roll my eyes, standing up.