Chapter 30

Savannah's POV
-
I woke up at 10 a.m. to an empty hotel room. I sigh and decide I should get ready for magcon which is at 1:00. I get in the shower and wash my body. I get out and put on (outfit above) and walk down to the lobby to see everyone there, talking. "Savannah!" Johnson yells and everybody looks over at me saying things like, "hey!" "good morning" "your finally up" etc and I smile and walk over to the table and sit in between Shawn and Johnson and we all start talking. The whole time I feel Cameron looking over at me every 10 seconds. About 30 minutes after I get down there, Bart comes in the room and tells us it's time to go to the place magcon is being held. (their in Chicago by the way). We all get in the car and the whole way there, I still feel Cameron staring at me every few seconds. We get to the place and get announced in the same order as before. Right before they say mine and Cameron's name, I started to feel nervous, not just because of the crowd of people outside, but because I had to walk out with him. "Aaron Carpenter and Mahogany LOX!" The announcer yells, signaling me and Cameron are next. We get next to each other and he grabs my hand in his; I look over at him and he smiles at me, I smile back and we both start laughing for no apparent reason. "Savannah and Cameron!" The guy announces and we walk out and everyone cheers for us like they did for the others. We start dancing around and having fun on stage for about an hour and then decide to do a Q&A. "uh ... you in the back in the pink shirt" Carter yells, pointing to the girl "h-hi I have a question f-for Gilinsky and Nyssia" she says nervously "yeah?" Gilinsky says to her, with a smile. "are you two dating?" She asks and they look at each other and Jack looks back over at the crowd "yeah" he says with a smile an they all cheer for them. "okay. you in the front with the glasses" Matt says after everyone can down "wait so is Savannah and Cameron together?" She says and I look at Cameron with with wide eyes and he laughs and says "yeah of course" and people start cheering and I shake my head, laughing a little. About 45 minutes later, we start the meet and greet which takes about 2 hours or so. Once we leave the place, it's about 5:30 and we decide to go get dinner. We go to a restaurant on the beach. After Cameron and I get done eating, we decide to take a walk on the beach. "I can't believe that girl asked if we were dating" I say laughing a little "yeah I guess we gave more signs than we thought" he says and we both laugh. "probably" "I'm glad they know finally" "yeah it does feel kinda good to get that off my chest" I say smiling at him and he smiles back. A couple minutes later, we find a big rock and sit on it, looking out at the ocean. "I love you .." I hear Cameron say quietly, breaking the comfortable silence between us. It took me a minute to process what he said "I love you too" I say smiling at him. He smiles back at me widely and leans in, kissing me softly and I kiss back, laughing a little as we pull away and he laughs as well. "let's go you two!" Bart yells from the parking lot, laughing. I giggle and Cameron helps me up. We run to the bus and get on the road, heading towards the next city.