Chapter 18

Savannah's POV
-
"Hey I'm Mahogany LOX but you can just call me Mahogany" the girl says shaking my hand "and I'm Jack Johnson aka JJ" "I'm Jack Gilinsky" "I'm Carter" "I'm Sammy" "and I'm Hayes" they all say and I smile at them "nice to meet you all" "nice to meet you too" they all say at the same time and I smile. Bart comes over right after and says "everyone ready" "yep" we all say at the same time. There was a big crowd outside of a mix of boys and girls so Bart said the easiest way to get out quicker was to go in twos. I was walking towards Cameron to walk with him but all the sudden Taylor comes next me, grabs my hand in his and goes to the back of everyone else. I see Cameron and I look down kinda feeling bad that he's now stuck with Nash, someone he doesn't know very well. We start to walk outside and the first thing I see is a girl, probably 13 or so, looking at me and crying her eyes out as all the other people push her to the back due to her being kind of short, or at least that's how I see the situation. I then see her fall on the concrete and she just stays on the ground holding her knee and crying harder but still looking over at me with sad eyes. I release from Taylor's grip on my hand and I walk as fast as I possibly can in my heels, to Bart and I tell him I want to go see the girl to make sure she's okay "fine but hurry" he says and everyone gets in except Cameron, he just stands by the limo looking at me. I start to walk over to the girl and security pushes through the crowd to help me get to her. I finally get to her and i bend over just a little due to my dress. "Hi sweetheart ... are you okay?" I ask her sweetly. She looks up and sees me and she starts to cry harder and she covers her mouth with her hands. I smile a little and help her up. "I saw you fall are you alright?" "Y-yeah now I a-am. I-I came t-to s-see y-you." "awe thank you so much that means a lot" I say to her "what's your name?" "M-Mia" "can I give you a hug Mia?" "y-yes p-please" she says smiling and I laugh a little and hug her and she hugs back tightly. "I love you s-so much" she says crying harder "I love you more sweetie." I say smiling down at her. "Savannah! Let's go!" Bart yells and I roll my eyes. "Well I guess I have to go but I promise I'll see you again hun" "I-I'm going to magcon t-tomorrow" "perfect then. I'll see you tomorrow" I say and hug her again. Once I finally get back to the car I yell "I love you Mia!" I yell out to her and get in the car, sitting next to Cameron. I can't believe people care about me and love me that much.