Chapter 17

Cameron's POV
-
Right now I'm sitting outside of the dressing room on my phone, waiting for Savannah to get out. "Cam! You ready??" She asks loudly from behind the door "yep" I say setting down my phone and looking at the door as it opens and she walked out more towards me. My mouth partly opens and I just stare at her in the dress. "Cam ... ?" She says quietly, blushing "huh?" I ask not thinking "I-is okay?" She asks nervously "it's perfect" I say giving her a small smile "thank you" she says smiling at me and goes back in as I keep smiling at the image in my head of her in that dress. She comes out and tries to pay for the dress but I put my money in front of the cashier before her and she begs to pay but I just keep saying no so she eventually gives up and we leave and go back to the hotel. "oh shit! It's already time to get ready!" Savannah says as soon as we get in the door and runs to the bathroom, turning on her curling iron and getting in the shower. I laugh a little at her and just start to get myself ready.
-
Savannah's POV
I get out of the shower and dry my hair and just put mascara on since I don't really like make-up. I grab my dress (dress on the right) and put it on and walk out of the bathroom and put on some black heels. I then go back in the bathroom and curl my hair and once it's done I meet the boys by the door after I grab my black handbag. "Wait Savannah before we leave help me with my hair" Cameron says, grabbing my hair and dragging me to the bathroom. We get in there and I grab some gel and rub it in his hair, making it slick back perfectly. The whole time I was fixing it, he just started at me with a small smile. "Done" I say smiling once I finish "thanks sweetheart" he says and kissing my cheek, grabbing my hand and walking out of the bathroom as I'm trying to hide my smile.m, and blushing like crazy. We get to the front lobby and I see nyssia in a short, black dress with silver sparklers at the top (first picture above). "woah look at you" she says as she sees me "uh woah look at you" I say back to her. I then see 5 boys and a girl with curly red hair behind her, talking in the group she just separated from. "Oh yeah let me introduce you" she says as she pulls me over to the group "guys, this is my best friend Savannah" she says smiling at them "hi" I say quietly as they all smile at me. 'why does everyone around here smile so much at me?' I think in my head.