Chapter 22

Savannah's POV
-
So we were walking to our tables and we were each with one person, so of course, me and Cameron were together. All of the fans come in and they go to each table, getting things signed, taking pictures, talking to us, etc. I see Mia come towards us and I go in front of our table and she smiles, running to me and almost knocks us both over. I laugh and say "how are you?" As she keeps hugging me "I'm good" she says pulling away with a big smile on her face. "I saw you singing and you were amazing!" "awe thank you Mia" "I can't believe I'm talking to you right now!" "how come?" "because I never thought I'd be able to meet you. ever" "well your here now" I say smiling and she smiles back "can you take a picture with me please and sign my sweatshirt and phone case?" "of course" I say smiling. We take a couple of pictures and I sign her stuff. "Thank you so much Savannah. I love you. And I really hope you start making songs soon" she says smiling and hugging me. "I Love you too. No problem sweetie" I say smiling "and yeah that would be nice if I did" I say laughing a little and she releases from the hug, walking away and waving to me. More people come for about another hour and then it was time for us to go. We get back to the hotel and we all go to bed. We leave tomorrow at midnight so we basically have a day to do whatever around the city (Nashville by the way). When we get up to the room, me and Cam decide to go get ice and stuff from the vending machines. "so Savannah .. I have a question ..." Cameron says seeming kind of nervous "yeah?" I ask, filling the bucket with ice. "w-would you um w-wanna go out tomorrow evening?" "what you mean like on a date?" "y-yeah..." "I'd love to" I say smiling and he smiles back at me. We go back to the hotel room and all the guys are asleep by now. "so cam, what do I need to wear tomorrow?" "hmm ... probably just casual but nice at the same time; like, no t-shirt. Just something nice looking but casual" "okay got it" I say smiling and I go in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. I lay down and Cameron lays down right after me and I smile a little and drift off to sleep.