Chapter 7

Savannah's POV
-
'Beep' 'Beep' 'Beep' I hear my alarm and I fall out of my bed due to how loud it is. I groan as I hit the ground, waking me up. I stand up and hit my alarm clock. "Geez" I mumble, huffing under my breath. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the water in the shower and undress and step in. I get out after I'm finished and brush my teeth. After im done I go to my closet and look for an outfit. As I'm looking I hear my phone ring and I see its Nyasia so I answer "hello" "oh my gosh Savannah look at your vine!" "why?" "Just do it!" She says and hangs up the phone. I go on my vine and my eyes grow wide as I see that I already have 500 comments, 12k likes, and 11k revines within 12 hours "holy shit" I mumble. I then check Nyssias and Cameron's and they each have pretty much the same amount. I smile wide and finish looking for an outfit 'I'm feelin lazy today' I think to myself; so I pull out gray UCLA sweatpants and a plain white shirt that shows my stomach a little (picture above) and I slip on my black and white roshe's. I get downstairs and see Thad in the kitchen "good morning" I say smiling at him "morning" he says tiredly and I roll my eyes. "Mom already leave?" I ask "yeah she also left a note saying she had to go on a business trip and she'll be gone for about 2 weeks or more" "oh wow okay" I say as I grab a granola bar. "already I'm gonna go now. See ya at school" I say "wait! Savannah I have to tell you something" he says sounding worried. I turn back around to face him "what's wrong...?" I ask a little nervous "dad called this morning ..." "a-and?" "he said he wants to see us ..." "what?! No way!" "he said he's coming to the house while moms gone but he won't tell us what day and you can't tell mom ..." "no Thad! No! I'm not doing it! No! I'll call the cops!" "No! Savannah you can't just do that okay?! Believe me I don't want him to come either but if we even try to stop him, he'll hurt us, especially YOU!" Thad yells at me. I start to cry and I roll my eyes and start to walk towards the door "you can't stop ME from stopping HIM" I say to him as I walk out, slamming the door. I get in the car and cry the whole entire way to school. I see Julia, Nyssia, and Ellie all talking to Cameron at the front. "shit" I say as I see them because I'm trying to prevent myself from having them see my face. "Fuck it" I say being frustrated. I get out, grab my stuff and walk as fast as I can trying to make sure they don't notice me. "Savannah!" Cameron yells as he notices me. I look over at them and their all already looking at me "what's wrong?" "what happened" they ask me "n-nothing I'm okay" I say and I walk away again as fast as I can again and go straight to my locker. I grab all of my stuff and walk to first period and sit in the back of the class. Nyssia, Cameron, and Julia all walk in and see me in the back with my head down on the desk and they look at me worried and I just look down. I'm really hoping everyone just ignores me today, but that most likely won't happen.